12:. stress for what...

"Chalo kheer ban gai, parathe ready hogae, oats bhi done, aloo cutlets also done, Mix vegetable is also on table. Thank you rano itni madad k liye" she thanked servant which helped her. "Laila table laga li." She ask other one which nodes her head in yes. "Bus coffee is also done, juice fridge se table pe rakh den. Phir milk shake bhi. Wese roz itna sab he banta ha" she ask as she puts milk on burner to get hot. "Nhi aj kal mehman ae hain jabi." "Thek hai laila thank you. Tumne b madad kar di warna itni jaldi nahi hota sab." With that she gives coffee to laila to take it on table as Niyonika has told her routine of house so now all should will be awake till 8a.m. putting milk in milks small jug she her self went outside to see everything.

Navya came down then she wents to temple firstly which was in house bua was also there so they did there puja and then made there way towards dining table. Ria who was carelessly coming from other side not seeing bumped into Nandini from side. Bua and Navya who were present at the moment saw whole scene. The milk was hot so it dropped on Nandini's hand because of sudden burn she dropped milks pitcher by this her dress to get spoilt. Ria come into her senses because of shattering sound started crying dramatically. "Nandini" Navya said and rush towards her "are you fine. laila go bring ice cubes." Taking Nandini's hand in her Navya ordered. As Navya was taking care of Nandini. Ria starts doing crying drama "tumne lagi tou nhi mera bacha." Bua kissed Ria's head. "Nandini can't you see where you walking?" Navya glared towards bua "meri beti ko lag jati tou han what the hell?" She shouts at Nandini makes Ria sit on near chair. Soon laila brought ice Navya puts Nandini's hand in bowl which was full of ice so redness would get less. Nandini have tears in her eyes but she controlled herself. Navya's anger was on tip but she was controlling because of Niyonika and because bua was older. "Chup ho jao mera bacha." Bua was stoping Ria's crocodile tears. She have now put her head on table. "Nandini tum Ria se maafi mango she could have got hurt." Bua said and this was it for Navya. "Bua why should Nandini say sorry mistake is not hers." She snapped at her and Nandini pressed Navya's hand lightly to stop her which she did "Rano clean this mess please and laila do your work" Navya said to servants who was standing right next to Nandini seeing her worriedly. Then they went to do there respective works. "You should not interfere in our family matters Navya as you are not family and you don't have respect for elders too. I'm telling you Nandini say sorry to my daughter right now. Or i will make you to do that." Bua shout's then she move towards Nandini and Navya stands in between them. Manik who was now on last stair saw this. "What happened Navya?" As soon bua heard Maniks voice she moved back a little from Navya who was in between Nandini and her. "Manik beta Nandini.." bua starts. "Navya bhabhi i have asked you to tell me." Navya knew when Manik gets in his serious mood he says her that so without any further delay she told him whole thing. Almost everyone was there. At Not being family line Navya was in tears. She was strong women but this was her family and when bua told her that it hurts her. "Navya take Nandini with you she will come after changing dress. You and i will have a talk after breakfast. Go." Manik told to Navya she without any word takes Nandini to her room. "Mom outsiders are now saying these things to my family i will not tolerate it please ask your guests to behave well in this house. Or Nandini ki koi mistake nhi thi in fact Ria ko Nandini ko sorry karna Chahiye. So ab chalo sab breakfast karen len without any further delay." Manik dismissed everything in his way. "Chalo yar itni tension wali situation mujh se tou handle he nhi hoti. Bhook double lagne lagti hai." Cabir said "Sneha betho na. Start breakfast. Where are Alia and mukti?" Niyonika taking seat on table ask youngsters "Niyonika maa they are gone with Nandini and Navya. Mukti would be making Navya's mood batter." Abhimayu said "then why Alia have gone?" All boys shake there head knowing Alia to well. "She have went to doll up her new target. Thanks to you and Manik now I'm save." Dhruve dramatically thanks them. "Wese tou Alia ka bhai hun but well poor Nandini. May God save her." Abhimayu said they laughs. "Wese mom what is in breakfast today." Manik putting coffee in his cup asked her. "Menu i have decided but i haven't made food today." Niyonika told them with big smile. "Rano and laila have made it na off course."cabir "no beta just wait till girls come." Manik and his friends start there bunter.

"Mukti I'm not in my control and if i will be sitting far away from her it will be good." Navya told told to mukti "alright sit with me." Mukti said Navya node. "Nandini forget anything happens okay all is good. And one thing more you are looking beautiful." "Thank you guys you all are best. Because of all this scenario i would have gone in depress mode but you all saved me." She hugs them then they came downstairs and Nandini went to kitchen getting milk which she learnt rano have put it herself on table. When she saw there was only seat left was with beside Ria. "Nandini i think today you should sit with your husband." Cabir who was sitting next to manik gets up and make Nandini sit there and him self took place between Abhimayu and Ria. "So as i was saying today's breakfast in not made by me. Nandini have made it. So now everyone enjoy." Niyonika proudly told everyone. All did breakfast with chitchat. Because of her burn hand Niyonika make pieces of her paratha so she can eat easily. Day by day nandini was feeling lucky to have Niyonika in her as she was loving her as a mother. After breakfast Niyonika gifts Nandini so did girls as a gesture for making food for first time in her house. "Nandini get ready mun dekhai ki rasam k liye sab family members ate honge out house se." Alia took her to get ready.

"Navya come." Manik eyed navya to come with him in house library. She without a word accompanied with him to there. "Navya you are like my sister whatever anyone say you will be my sister. We are your family." Manik starts. "I know Manik but it really hurts when she said you know two years before when my both parents died you as my brother and Niyonika maa as my mother supported me. I love you both as family but like i forgot I'm not really a family..." "Could you please shut up bua ne kuch kaha tou humara relationship kharab ho jaega you are my sister alway will be. Wese sunai q nhi bua ko tight mudhubala style me." Jokingly he ask "the Nandini mahan ne rokh liya. Mujhe to lagta ha sorry bhi bol deti wo." Navya said "I knew koi tamasha tou hoga ab ye roz ki story hai till she doesn't go from here. Navya just remember that we are brother sister which will never change. You have taken every responsibility from puja to festivals you take care of everything as it is your responsibility in your own house. So never change that and don't take whatever shit anyone says. Now give me a hug." Bith brother sister hug each other Navya let out few tears then bravely wipe them before breaking hug. "Mun dekhai ki preparations dekhni ha mein." She move towards gate "that my girl." Manik said and she laughs went away. Navya have filled space of any siblings which Manik did never get and he loves her. He tease her, gets angry on her, do whatever but that is a bond they have.
                    --------------------

Everything went well for few days the Chao's and scenes that bua and Ria tried to create went in vain every time. It was finally day of reception. "Nandini stop taking stress. Just relax can you." Alia was scolding Nandini who was tensed as from many days she was doing small mistakes if she will do anything today it will be embarrassing. "But what if i do something wrong. I am getting stronger feeling that something bad will happen by me." Nandini who was now was from half an hour was ranting about if she will do anything or something. "We will be there and manik is also there. Can you please trust your friends." Mukti who was going to change her dress said. All were getting ready together in guest room which was on Maniks floor. "I trust you all but its me i don't trust." She spoke "shut it Nandini let me do make up. Then you have to change. Or else bride will be the one who will not be on her reception." Alia who was doing he make. Navya enters room "cabir is such a baby he wants everything in his hands." She complains about her husband. She have done her make up to but also have changed. "Navya put on jewellery mukti come out i have to change. Nandini your done please straight your hairs and change after that. All gets ready. Nandini starts to put her jewellery on. "We are going Nandini. You came down Manik will be waiting for you. Put those heels properly don't break your ankle." With wink mukti said and went out. Getting ready Nandini to went downstairs. But Manik was not there she waited for him sitting on sofa. All of sudden light's went off. She called servants names but no one responded. So she dialed Maniks number the bell rings from the staircase case. And he picked the call "I'm coming down" he informs her then he was in front of her in no time. "What happens why power failure occurred" she ask him. "I don't know but when we will come electricity will be there now come we will be late otherwise." He takes her and the moved and went to sit in his car. When the car lights on he was stunned by the beauty beside him. "You are looking breath taking beautiful Nandini." Manik to told her as he starts car. "Alia ka kamal hai. You your self look handsome." She told him. They talking with eachother made there towards the banquet.