23:. Painful departure

Nandini was packing Maniks bag pack as he have went to see office work for lastly as he was leaving from the midnight flight with Fab5. Nandini made small small packs of his things from handkerchief till socks everything she was arranging. "Manik." She calls him. "Han kia hua?" He asks "you want anything I'm packing your things." She ask him while folding his new shirt's which she have shopped online. "Put your stupid self in my back pack I will take you." He said "nhi seriously tell." She said she was in no mood for jokes. "Acha put extra USB, headphone, put razor to as sometimes it can be handy, power bank and my beloved black blazer wo nhi bhoolna." he said " rkh diya hai ye sab bs razor nhi rkha wo rkhti hun or kuch bolo which I don't have idea off." She said "Tigeress you know what things i want phr why you are stressing out." He asked "rehna jae na kuch." She was worried. "Why are freaking out from morning sab tou kar diya na again again check se kia hoga." He said "bs wo rehna jae saman." She said "nandini make cheese cake mujhe khane ka dil ho raha hai." He said "sach mein ya distract krna ha jbi." She said "arey sach mein na cheese cake ya velvet cake. Jo chahe bna do." "Thek hai ye rakh dun bag mein phr take care." She said and she cuts the call. "My baby itna bad or sad feel kar raha hai. Cake tou bas distraction he hai." He said looking at her picture on his cellphone screen. Cabir came to his cabin. "Kia baat hai mental health care bhej dun tujhe khud akele mein pagalo ki tarhan muskura raha hai or btain kar raha ha." Cabir "chup kar yaar wese ghr arahe ho na phir sham mein sab." Manik asked him "han arahe honge mein Navya arahe hain Navya tou tere ghr shift kar rahi hai, mom jb se America shift hoi hai she don't like to stay alone." "Han mom suggested that Both of them Navya and Nandini will be alone at there own so that is why." Manik says "han i will be tension free." Cabir said they chit chat a little then Cabir left and Manik continued with his work.

"Maa sab ready hai can you see I haven't left anything." Nandini said when Niyonika ask her about is she have done packing when nandini was cooking for dinner. "I'm sure you have done it properly." She seats in on of high stool's which are in kitchen. "Maa you want coffee I'm making for my self?" She ask Niyonika. "Off course beta bna do" "Make it for three I'm joining you." Navya came in with some packets in her hands. "Sure." They all enjoyed there coffee while chit chating Nandini cooks also and Navya helped her with that. It was nearly time for everyone arrivals. When Niyonika ask for leave as she was going to change. Both Navya nandini continue to work.

All arrived niyonika have joined then Manik was the last one to come. "I'll join you in few minutes." He said and went to kitchen to look for nandini who was not there so he went to his room directly. "Nandini" he knocked washroom door. She was not there even maybe she must be busy with something. So he thought to freshen up. Nandini who was gone to buy few things from close by market. Greeting everyone went to her bedroom. "Manik" she called out for him. "In bath." He said from in side. "Why you bath so much I don't understand whenever i see you are bathing in your free time. Come out i brought stupid exciting stuff for you." Nandini said she started to arrange the things on bed. There was new watch, goggle and origami living owl box with her. "Jaldi ao everyone is waiting." Nandini said knocking door. "Unhe ajao mein kapre pehan lun ya phr." Manik ask her. "Jaldi na I'm excited tou ao jaldi bs." She said folding her hand. As Manik come out she dragged him to bed.

 As Manik come out she dragged him to bed