17:. what are these feelings

Manik was sitting in his office seat waiting for his other friends. Its been exactly ten days after the gang have discussed about there approval for the record deal he managed to tell the label about that. After that they have decided that today yes the very day they will start to practice and song making procedure. Nandini who was managing everything was very excited for them to see there little change jam room plus recording studio. His office intercom rings. "Yes." "Sir Some Miss Nandini Murthy is here. She asked to info..." His P.A asked which he cuts in mind sentence. "Cabin mein bhejo." He said. Manik didn't know why he felt this way as if Nandini should come to his cabin like other of his friends. Like just bragging in with any formalities or anything. The famous dialogue of there's "humara haq hai ya hume kisi ki ijazat ki zarurat kb se par gai tujh se milse ya celebrity hogya ha kia jo inform krna tha" something's like this but this. In few minutes there was knock on his door. "Come in." He said but when he looks up Nandini was not there. "What is it where is Miss Nandini?" He ask his P.A with anger. "Sir about Miss Nandini i have seen her here first time so came here i would like to inform you that Mr. Cabir Dhawan and others are coming to..." She spoke "so did i asked you for that information. Or should i ask you who should come to my office first time or second time. I'm your boss or you are becoming mine. Nikita for the last time do as i say i wanted miss Nandini here she should be her not you. Before i fire you just call... Leave it." He gets up from his seat straight he went out of his cabin seeing Nandini here there at every sight so he can just get her glimpse as he was feeling restless knowing she was never him but to far from him. He didn't get why this thing was giving him headache if this wouldn't be Nandini is he had done the same thing. he doesn't know he just know that his feelings for Nandini were getting more strong each day. When he found her his heart found there solace. "Nandini." He called her from distance seeing him a bright smile takes place on her beautiful face. "Come follow me." Nodding her head she follows him. He like a gentleman open door for her to walk in his cabin. As the reach he again get irritated "what are you still doing here?" "You just went" Nikita started. "Tomorrow morning collect your termination letter." He said. "But sir." She tried to say "out" he loudly said with his angry Nandini to got shocked. As his now ex-p.a went out Manik sits on his chair with his head in his hands. "What happen Manik why you're being Hulk? Going all green. Relax." She stands beside him. She ruffles his hair's. Lightly moving her fingers in his head to soothe him. "They called you know the record company they asked to give first song to them as soon so they can make contract deal with us. But the office work it is to much there are 2 projects coming on way this week, presentation, research and meetings. Everything I have to do it on time warna all things will be messed up." He resting his head on chair closing his eyes said. "Tou kia hua Manik i will help you in office work. You only concertante on your first song it should be best." She said massaging his head lightly brush his hairs with her fingers. "Or I'm also angry on my p.a she was being my boss so i fired her but have to do interview for new one now one more thing added to do list." She giggles "It's not a big deal in this week I will get Abhimayu free so he should come and take interviews and appoint you a new p.a. or koi khuwaish mere Aqqa." She dramatically asked him "han hai na." "Wo kia." "Someone forgot to hug me ose yad dilana hai." He said "yad a bhi gaya." He stands and takes her in a tight hug. "Manik chalin." She ask him "why all are not coming here?" He ask "nope they are coming home directly i was here on gate so thought I should join you and we can go together." She said as she sits on his table. "Let me save my data, than transfer it in USB then just turn off this computer and we will be ready to go." He said. "Do fast I'm waiting." After few minutes Nandini was bored "kesa office hai Manik see the colour are you in your seventies or something. Classic or elegant k name pe ye kia hai. If you have let me do this na tou unique sa lagta dada abba k zamane ki paintings hai, rug dekha hai how bore." She starts to point out thing. "Acha come here sit with me." He said making her sit on his lap. "Office hai." Nandini said "pta hai. Come" she sits "Han ab complaining session continue" he said checking files with Nandini in his lap. "Manik." She said he Hmmed in answer. "I hate hmm hmm of yours jab I'm talking try to talk." She putting her head on his shoulder said. "Acha bolo." He speaks "do I complain alot?" She ask slowly "nhi you don't but i like it." He said "why?" She confusedly ask "phir main sai krne ki try karta hun na wo cheez jbi." He said matter of fact way. After few minutes silent she said "Manik" "yes Nandini" he said smiling at her. "Ghussa control kara karo apna it's bad for you and yourself." said lightly pecking on his cheek. "I will. Chalo ab done hum chalain." As she sees the computer getting shut down. "Han." he takes his key's and cell phone. Switch everything off with remote. They make there way to home.

"Ladies and gentlemen, and Mister Manik Malhotra attention please." Nandini said as manik was busy on is phone shs specially takes his name. All laughs at that "As you all will do your practice and all, I will bring you snacks. Break is after five o'clock. You all are doing dinner here. Now chop chop start with practice." Saying this Nandini went off from the fab5 room plus studio. "Guys we will start from our any old song for practice any melody and piece anything you get we will show that together joining it we will see. The first song should be energetic yet catche." Manik said tuning his guitar. "I wanted to show you this tune from age's hear this." Dhruve said. And played the tune. "That's brilliant dhruve. you want us to use it for this song or planning to do it on other with your solo thing." Mukti ask "off course song mein use k liye sunai hai." Dhruve happily said "Lyrics sab mil k lekhainge but phele tune decide ho jae." Alia said. They all start there song making process fully giving in their passion of music.

Day's pass by in blur it was night before they have to give there first song to the record label and get the deal signed. Nandini and Manik were in the balcony of there room. Laying on the swing and gazing at the sky. Tangled with eachother. Manik has circled his arms around Nandini in twinned there fingers together. "Tomorrow is a big day for you all. How are you feeling Manik?" She asked him. "Its new Nandini I'm happy we all will achieve which they all left in one way or another just left because of me." "How is that Manik isn't it mutual decision?" She was confused. "Yes it was but main reason was me i wanted to leave and take my business company on top. I wanted that so they all made other choices because of that." He said Nandini can feel sadness in his voice. "Manik you want to tell me about it." She asked "not now Nandini i don't want to talk about that." "I will wait tell me when you want" there were things Nandini didn't know but there are things Manik doesn't know either but with the trust they develop for eachother they new one day will come they would tell eachother there secrets but they didn't knew those days were not far.