25:. strange

"thank you Mister Mehra." Nandini said to men in his late thirties. As he told her that store room is open for her. Making her way she called Manik who was for her unknowingly was leaving out of air port with his friends on there toes in front or beside him. "Hello" she said "hello beautiful." He said "wah first ring pe pick kar liya." "Yes was about to call you how are you feeling dizzy feel tou nhi ho raha ya kuch." He asked worriedly. "Nope I'm totally my active self. I was telling you that I'm going to storeroom don't get panicked and all when I will not be receiving call okay" she said "come soon I'm waiting just right a phone call away. Be safe" he said "you too." saying this Nandini went to storeroom and Manik was picking his luggage.

"Maa Nandini." Manik loudly said entering his houses launch room "Maa." He says again Niyonika who was in kitchen thought she is imaging his voice just shakes her head and continued whatever she was involved in. "maa Mom." Manik again says but this time Niyonika knew this was not her imagination. She made her way to launch to see Manik sitting there with Cabir. "Manik" she said "Maa kahan the i was calling you from ages." Taking her in hug he said. "Mein smjhi I'm imagining." She says kissing him on cheek. "Nandini nhi ai office se?" He asked "ajaegi she told me kam hai kuch." Navya said they all talked for hour then went to freshen up then come down again but nandini didn't came. Manik was phasing around the hall he was having some strange feeling like something bad is bond to happen today.

"There there kam hogya thank goodness now kitna late hogya hai. Auto se jana hoga ab." She said to her self as she puts file's in safe place. Nandini have given her driver leave today because he have to go his village. Picking up her cellphone phone she walk outside of building from main door of building as she stepped out of main gate of office a car stopped in front of her and snatch her hand in few seconds she was in car being kidnapped. "Tie her hands close her mouth." Person with known voice says "today I got a chance finally." Other one said. She was beyond shock in few minutes she was in black out.

"Mom its eight now she usually came to home till six when she says about being late or mjhe ab pta lg raha ha driver bhi nhi gya hai sth aj." He ruffling his hairs move around the room here there. All Fab5 were here to celebrate but nandini was just one who was missing. "God yeh larki." He said kicking his feet. Just then his house phone rings he runs to pick it "hello" he said as he picks the phone. "Sir we are following the car who have kidnapped Nandini madam." Listening this Manik posture become like statue, "where?" He only word comes from his mouth. "We are thinking they are going off to highway we are following." The phone dropped for his hands. Seeing his state all gets worried Cabir picks phone to listen before anyone could ask anything Manik runs toward exit door of house his car was parked in front taking his key he sits and drive out his way to go towards highway. Cabir who has put phone on his ears heard same he ordered them to do not leave the track telling to contact them on cell phone if they get any details he put the phone down. "Guys nandini has been kidnapped." All were shocked Niyonika starts crying with other girl accept Mukti who was controlling her emotions "guys you all go I'll see here. Manik is alone there. Go don't waste time." Mukti told them. Dhruve, Abhimayu and Cabir to left. "I think we should split, the bodyguards will sent car number in few minutes. Dhruve tou police ko inform kar or un ka sath he ana hum contact me rahenge just on your tracking apps now. We are heading towards highway." Three of them did this and they moved towards destination wherever they knew taking different routes.

"Nandini you are the biggest secret of history in Manik like strange stranger staying with him in his house never thought Manik to be of that type but look at you jeeta jagta proof." The person laughs. Nandini's eyes were blindfolded "but now you will soon become late Manik Malhotra's whatever you are girlfriend or slut whichever you prefer." She gets in panic. "How desperate to save your bu***rd of a boyfriend, he is coming to get you. Wese kese apni fingers mein raped up kar rkha ha bechare ko, you should have seen his face after getting news." Guy laughs finding humour in situation. "I was just waiting for the day he lands on Mumbai's ground. The bodyguards of yours who where there to keep you safe were my men's. To keep track on you for this day at last I'm pleased with how it turn out." Nandini was just praying Manik should not come for her.