Epilogue

~Sang~

As my mind drifts out from it's slumber, closing to the waking world, I take a deep breath burrowing further into my covers. The soft scents of spring soap and citrus invade my senses, bringing a small smile to my lips. I can't believe how much my life has changed in these last few months. The boys and I have grown closer and a bond formed between the ten of us that I didn't even think was possible. And today is my first Valentine's Day with them. My first Valentine's Day with the nine most important people in my life. My nine amazing boyfriends. How did I ever get so lucky?

"I think darling, what you mean to ask is how did we get so lucky?"

"He's right Pumpkin. You're the best thing that's ever happened to us."

Ah, I must've said that out loud. After all this time, I still haven't completely gotten used to waking up with my boys next to me. A few months ago, when North was working on the extra additions to the house, my nightmares came back with a vengeance and once I told them, none of them wanted to be apart from me at night. We made a schedule for when each of them could stay the night, that way no one felt left out. They still end up staying the night sometimes even though I haven't had another nightmare for the past two months.

"Good morning my loves," I greet them as I open my eyes. "How long have you two been up?"

"Not long darling," Owen responds. "We just enjoy watching you sleep.

"Because that's not creepy or anything," I joke.

"Not at all when you're watching the person you love," Sean interjects.

"Because that wasn't cheesy at all." I giggle.

"None of that Pumpkin," Sean says before dropping a kiss on my lips. "You know I'm all for curing giggles, but we have a schedule to stick to for today."

"Isn't today just about love and not doing any hard work?"

"Hardly!" Sean acts affronted. "It's all about showing the person, or people in your case, that you love them and how much they mean to you."

"But you guys already do that every day."

"Yes, my darling," Owen intercedes. "But today gives Gabriel an excuse to go all out."

I managed to make him drop the formality with his brothers after we all decided that this relationship was something that we really wanted to do. It took some convincing to get me to agree, but after spending so much time with all of them, I was practically dating all of them already, just without the title.

"Right you are Owen," Gabriel's voice comes into my room. "Now let's go Trouble. Get that pretty ass moving, I've got a schedule to keep."

"Aye aye captain," I giggle, while maneuvering over Sean to get out of bed.

My sass earns me a slap on the thigh as I pass Gabriel to go into my bathroom. I fill up my tub, and quickly bathe and shave before stepping out and calling for Gabriel to come wash my hair. He must've been standing right outside the door, because as soon as his name leaves my mouth, he comes walking into the bathroom.

He leads me over to the beautician's chair that we've set up in my bathroom for this exact purpose, and gets to work. Once he's done washing and conditioning my hair, he leads me back into the main bedroom and has me sit on the California King sized bed that they had me upgrade to on my birthday as he blow dries my hair.