Summer

-sorry wasn't able to update this morning. Had a headache 😔.
.

.

"Are you sure they're coming to pick us up?" Erza asked. Her hair on a high ponytail.

Lucy and the others were waiting outside the dormitory's gate. Each with their own light luggage. All wearing summer clothes.

"Yes. They'll be here in a minute," Lucy answered.

"I don't really know who we're waiting for, but who cares. It's summer!" Sting murmured enthusiastically.

"I think that's them," Levy said as she pointed her finger towards a white minivan, black mustang, and a black motorbike headed their way.

"Sweet ride," Cana chimed, already in her blue bikini top and dark brown shorts.

The vehicles stopped just in front of them.

Jellal was driving the mustang with Loki on the front seat. On the minivan were Gajeel and Gray.

"I don't know 'bout you guys but I'm riding this baby right here," Cana instantly jolted towards the mustang with a grin on her face.

"Hop right in, beautiful," Loki said, opening the backseat door for her, "Who else?"

"Me," Erza followed.

"Check it out man, redhead is riding with us," Loki said playfully at the other.

"Shut up, Loki," Jellal reacted with a slightly embarrassed face., not turning his head to the girls.

Thankfully, nobody heard what his womanizer of a friend said.

"So...," Gajeel who was wearing an aztec patterned bandana started as he looked at the ones remaining, "I suppose blonde boy and shrimp here are riding the van."

"Am I supposed to be the shrimp?" Levy pointed at herself. But proceeded to enter the minivan anyway with Gajeel loading her bag at the back.

Lucy figured what her metalheaded friend was trying to do. He was leaving her out to ride with Natsu. Rascal.

"Woah woah woah," Sting finally was able to speak up. His eyes were wide the moment he saw pink hair, "You're telling me we're spending summer with these guys?" he asked no one in particular.

Gray on the van's driver's seat laughed.

"Don't worry bro, we're not heathens," he joked.

Sting couldn't say another word. His mouth was gaping.

"There's more space in the van, I'm riding it as well," Lucy said and started to walk to the van.

Natsu was looking at her the whole time ever since they arrived. And she knew it, that's why she never dared to give him a glance. His stare could melt an iceberg.

"Nope, the van's only limited to four persons," Gajeel stopped her and smirked.

"Really?" Lucy sarcastically gave him a look. Lies.

"Yep. So you go ride with your husband," Gray added up.

"Then I'll switch places with her," there was no way Sting was going to let Lucy get devoured by the wolf on the motorbike, "Let her ride the minivan instead of me."

Gajeel and Gray gave him a look. Even Lucy glanced shortly at him.

"Nobody's ever ridden on that bike except bunnygirl," bandana said, "Natsu never lets anyone else near it" he finished with a smirk.

But Sting was being stubborn.

"She should be in the minivan where it's safer."

Lucy was going to speak but got cut off.