Under the Rain

“Well, damn.”

Cana voiced out in awe as she looked around the area’s surroundings.

They were in a vast ground of green grass with random white-colored flowers scattered all over the place. Cherry blossom trees lined up on the corners of the land. With the clear blue sky hovering above them, the scenery was beautiful. Scratch that, it was perfect.

“Welcome to our hide-out!” Loki exclaimed with a wide grin as he stretched his bandaged arms out, walking ahead of everyone and into the field.

The very day after the St. Ishiyama incident, Natsu and the others went to their group’s ‘secret hang out’. Nobody else knew that the place even existed. It was Erza and the others’ first time going there. Except Lucy, she’s been there a lot of times with the guys before.

It was just a short distance from the Lakehouse. Aside from Natsu and Lucy, everyone else had to ride the minivan since the mustang was out of the question.  

“This place is incredible!” Levy ran around excitedly with her denim jumper on.

“Ahh…” Jellal breathed in the fresh air that danced all over them, “Nothing like a good break from reality called life.”

He had a band-aid plastered on his forehead. They all had fresh wounds from the fight. But even so, nothing could stop them from having all the fun they wanted.

“I miss this place,” Lucy stretched her arms into the air, smiling brightly at the same time.

Her long blonde hair swayed with the wind as flower petals touched her skin. All of them were barefoot, feeling nature’s beauty underneath their feet.

“All right gather around people,” Gray called out to everyone, getting their attention as he spoke…shirtless.

“This thing right here,” he said with a smirk as he pointed at an object that Gajeel was holding, “Is why we’re here for.”

They turned to bandana who was raising this neon green colored ‘thing’.

“A plate?” Levy looked at it with a confused face.

“No shrimp, not a plate,” Gajeel chuckled at her, “It’s called a-”

“Frisbee” Erza finished, her hands crossed in front of her.

That was her game. She was good at it. Frisbee was her forte. She earned the name ‘Titania’ when she led Saber U’s victory during the Frisbee championship game against Spriggan University.

If they were going to play, she was definitely ready for it. Besides, she had her favorite sleeveless sports shirt on.

“Well count me in then!” Sting shouted, getting into the mood as well.

“Let’s see who plays it better, blondie boy,” Cana challenged as she stepped in, cracking her fingers as she did.

“Get ready newbies,” Jellal joined in with a confident smirk, “It’s about to get serious.”

Then a chuckle caught their attention.

They looked to the side to see Natsu looking at them, an amused smirk was on his lips.

He took off his black cap and placed it backwards on Lucy’s head who was standing beside him.

“Lucy’s in my team then,” he started, “Anyone else?”

Too self-confident wouldn’t you think?

But he had the right to be if he wanted to. Frisbee was just one of Natsu’s games. He was the best in their school when it came to any kind of sport. It just happened that basketball was his main.