Amusement Park

“AHH!! This is so EXCITING!” Levy screamed as she dragged Gajeel towards the roller coaster, “LET’S GO!!”

“Slow down shrimp,” bandana pulled Gray along at the last minute, “I ain’t good with rides, you’re comin’ with us!”

“What?!” Gray whined, “What does that have to do with me?!”

But it was too late.

“Since when did those two get along so well?” Sting asked curiously as he looked at Levy and Gajeel walking away from the group…with a grumbling raven-haired. Obviously forced.

“I don’t know but let’s check out the shooting booth and win a prize!” Cana shouted enthusiastically, pushing Sting and Loki to the site.

The boys weren’t given a chance to complain.

“So umm…” Jellal started as he turned to Erza.

“Ice cream?” she offered, a sweet smile placed on her lips.

Not long after that, the two went on their own way as well.

Now it was just Lucy and Natsu.

“Where do you wanna go first?” he asked, turning to her.

His hair was neatly gelled back, matching the black leather jacket and jeans he had on. Pulling off that total badass look with a white V-neck undershirt.   

Lucy appeared to look like she was in deep thought for a moment. Looking so innocent even with the outfit she wore. A dark red sleeveless turtleneck paired with a black high waist skirt. Finish it with her white shoes and long hair on the loose. She slayed.

“Mmm,” Her finger rubbed her chin, “Let’s go ride the Ferris wheel!”

Natsu was going to agree when something caught his eyes. Something more fun than the Ferris wheel.

He smirked.

“Why don’t we go there?” he pointed at somewhere.

Lucy followed the direction to where his finger pinpointed.

Then she turned back to him, giving him a sarcastic look.

“The haunted house? Are you serious?”

“Yeah,” the smirk on his face was still there.

“You know I can’t handle it,” she objected.

“That’s why I’m going with you.”

“No.” Lucy said seriously.

“Come on. You always turn my requests down, can you at least spare this one?”

Her face reddened when he said ‘requests’.

“Please?” he continued.

Even if she wanted to say no, what he said was right. At least she should give in to him once.

“Fine.”

.

It was dark.

Not completely, there was little light that was allowed inside.

Well, you know, the typical haunted house appearance and atmosphere. You get the point.

Once inside, the goal was to find the exit.

There was only one golden rule: ‘Ghosts’ are not allowed to have contact with the costumers. For short, no touchey-touchey. They can scare them to their heart’s content. But no touching.