Encounter At The Beach

Everyone was there.

All in their swimsuits and swimming shorts, having fun in the water with the summer sun smiling brightly at them.

“Swim faster! Faster!” Levy shouted with excitement as she rode on Gajeel’s back.

For a ‘shrimp’, she didn’t know how to swim.

“Geez. Take it easy woman,” bandana complained but obeyed anyway.

“Hey, wanna swim with me?” Sting asked as he smirked coolly, extending his hand to Lucy.

Before she could give him an answer, Cana had already dragged him away by the neck.

“Well come on then, blondie boy,” she had a crazy grin on, “We ain’t got all day!”

“Owowowow! I wasn’t talking to you!” he complained, “Erza! Help meeee!!!”

Redhead turned to him for a moment. But looked back at Jellal and continued to chat anyway.

“Somehow I feel sorry for him,” Loki said as he shook his head at Sting who was being drowned by the brunette.

.

Meanwhile, Natsu and Gray were at the beach bar, having a drink.

As they sat on the bar stool, he was staring at her the whole time.

“So, you slept in her room last night huh,” Gray’s voice got his attention, “What were you up to?”

“Nothing,” Natsu answered as he turned to him, not giving any hint.

“Mhm yeah right. You’re finally back together, so there must be something juicy that happened already,” raven-haired said with a knowing smirk.

“Shut it,” Natsu took a sip of his tequila and placed the glass on the counter. A smirk was on his lips as he turned to Gray, “Why don’t you keep your attention to the barmaid who’s been staring at you since we got here?”

After that, Natsu left him and headed to the others.

Confused with his last words, Gray turned to the so-called barmaid. True enough, she had hearts as eyes while she looked at him dreamily. Her blue hair waving with the sea breeze.

.

Natsu was on his way to the others, only wearing a dark red beach shorts. His feet made footprints on the sand.

He was just minding his own business. Passing by, until he heard two guys his age talking about the girls. His girl.

Don’t they have something else better to do?

“That redhead looks tough and rough on bed,” the guy with green hair commented.

It was obviously directed at Erza.

It didn’t really piss him off much. Because it wasn’t Lucy.

But just when anybody thought it would stop there, nope. There had to be a continuation.

The world just doesn’t run out of perverts.

“Don’t know ‘bout you, but that busty blonde definitely looks more tasty…and hot.”

Snap.

Right after the brown-haired guy said that, he was lifted up from the sand where he was sitting. The collar of his Hawaiian shirt being gripped by someone’s firm white-knuckled fist.

“What the fuck did you just say?” Natsu’s voice was calm, but the look on his face and the tightness of his fist said the opposite.

“Hey! Let him go dude!” the green-haired one shouted as he stood up, “What’s your problem?”

The others noticed this commotion and immediately went over to the spot.

Gray was the one to arrive first since he was technically closer.

“Relax man, not worth it,” he said as he tried to get Natsu’s hand off the guy’s shirt.

“This turd insulted her,” now Natsu’s voice had anger in it as he harshly let go.

“I know, I know,” Gray started, careful not to make the situation worse, “He’s not the only one.”

“What’s going on here?” Gajeel and the others finally arrived.

Lucy instantly went to Natsu’s side.

“Your friend here just snapped up on us.” One of the guys answered.

Just to be sure if something was about to go down, Gray motioned Lucy to back away and head to the cars together with the girls and wait.

Understanding what he meant, she didn’t hesitate and took the others away with her.

Now it was just the boys.

“Snapped on you?” Loki smirked, “That only happens if you talk crap about blondie.”

“We didn’t!” The green-haired denied, “All we said was, redhead would be fine in bed. Nothin’ ‘bout the blonde.”

But as if that was not so bad, Jellal’s brows twitched.

“You chickenshit!” he snapped and punched the one who spoke.

It was hard enough that both of them landed on the sand. They brawled.

Gajeel had to break them off, pulling Jellal back. But the enemy was able to land a punch on his face in the process.

“That’s it,” Loki lost his cool, “You just messed up big time motherfu-“

“Chill man!” Sting held him back.

“Alright cool it! cool it!” Gray shouted and stretched his arms between the two opposing groups, breaking off the tension, “Why don’t we all forget about what happened and go our separate ways?”

They all stared at each other like there was an internal battle going on. But obviously, Natsu and the boys were never the first to back down.  

The two guys eventually admitted defeat.

Now that it was over, they all turned to leave. Well, supposedly.

“Wearing a tight bikini like that, the blonde bitch was asking for it,” the brown-haired said quietly at the other.

But unfortunately for him, it was loud enough for Natsu to hear.

He stopped.

All of them did.

Gray sighed, “Big mistake.”

In a swift move, Natsu turned around. Too fast that nobody even saw it coming.

“Son of a-“ and he punched the guy square on the face. Direct hit, knocked out cold on the sand.

“What the!” the other shouted in fright as he stared down at his unconscious friend, “What have you done?! You’re gonna pay for this!” he pointed his shaking finger at Natsu.

But Natsu looked at him with eyes that said he didn’t give a shit. Instead, he gave him a lesson,

“Tell your friend my woman can wear whatever the hell she wants,” he said and turned his attention to the unconscious body, “Asshole.”

And with that, he turned around and walked away with the others.

Satisfied.