Jacuzzi

She woke up to the sweet sound of birds chirping in the early morning. Fresh sunshine from outside shone on the room through the glass window.

Lucy wondered how she got in her room. Then she remembered what happened the night before.

She confessed everything to him.

Everything that she'd been keeping for a very long time. Now that the secret was out, she had nothing to keep from him anymore.

She started to shift, trying to stand up from bed.

But something was stopping her, keeping her from moving. It was something firm and holding her down by the waist. She pushed the covers off and figured out what was causing it.

Natsu's arm was flung around her small midriff.

She turned her body to face him.

He was still asleep. Or at least she thought he was, his eyes were still closed.

Thinking back to the lonely days of missing him, she lifted her head and kissed him on the chin.

"Why not on the lips?"

His husky early-morning voice that sounded so sexy startled her. A faint trace of pink crossed her cheeks, she has been caught red-handed.

He was already awake.

Then a sudden sadness played on her face.

"Can you forgive me?" she said, "For leaving you. For what I've done."

Natsu gave her a smirk.

"There's nothing to forgive," he answered without delay.

Hearing him say it, the happiness came back to her again.

She moved closer to him, snuggled him tight.

"I miss you...so much," she whispered as she took in his cool scent. Mixed with that scent was the hotness that emitted from his body.

"I miss you more," he said and kissed her forehead.

Then a firm hand slowly went underneath her dress. From her thigh up to the bottom of her breast. The way his skin brushed hers, she loved it. Missed it. A lot.

He occupied himself by playing with the pad of her bra. Squeezing them. She let him.

"How's uncle Igneel?"

"Fine. Your father?"

"Well as always. Still running the company."

As they talked while he moved his hands underneath her clothe, Lucy started to feel hot.

And it wasn't just her.

"Let's go take a bath," Natsu said lowly.

She knew it would probably lead to something else, but she wanted it to. Just like him.

"Okay..."

.

She stood in front of the bathroom's Jacuzzi with Natsu behind her.

He slowly stripped her off the dress she wore after getting himself off of his own top and shorts. Both of them were left with only their underwear on.

Their feet dipped into the water one after the other. Until finally, they were both soaked.

Natsu started kissing her. It was slow at first, then it quickly escalated into a more aggressive act of desire. Her silk hair floated on the water, scattering freely on it.

He started to reach for the hook of her bra, wanting to remove it. But she stopped him.

"Not yet," her voice was soft.

They've never went as far as removing any of her underwear. They just stopped with them on.

But maybe this time it would be different.

What do you think?

"I want you...so bad," his voice was begging for it.

Lucy could feel him harden up underneath his boxers as she sat on top of him.

The look on his eyes obviously said that he was aroused.

Staring at his face with his hair dripping wet, she had to admit it, she wanted more as well.

"Kiss me harder," she whispered.

As soon as her breath brushed his lips, he gladly did as he was told. His hands grabbed both sides of her head, deepening their kiss as if it wasn't already enough.

As he did, Lucy's hands found the hook of her bra, unclipping it. She removed it herself.

Natsu felt her nipples touch his bare chest. It felt more pleasurable, it was something new.

And he wanted to see it.

He pulled away from the kiss, wanting to look at her.

His eyes travelled from her brown orbs down to her neck, to her naked breasts. Half of her body immersed on the water.

Natsu stared longer at them as she expected. Of course, it was the first time he saw her that bare.

Feeling embarrassed, she tried to cover herself from his eyes, but his hands didn't let her. He was enjoying the view.

Soon enough, he started to touch her.

At first, he was gently massaging them. Feeling them under his palms. Lucy had to suppress the sounds that tried to escape her mouth.

Then it became rougher. His hands weren't so gentle anymore.

She was about to protest when he smacked his mouth on hers.

Lucy moaned.

As it was his first time seeing her like that, it was also her first time having him touch her like that.

And she loved it.

She started grinding her body on his, pushing her weight down on his thing as they kissed.

The thin cloth covering her part and his boxers were the only things keeping them apart. Keeping them from complete pleasure.

Not for long, Lucy felt him stiffen up under her.

She could feel his hold on her went tighter.

His thigh muscles tensed up.

To summarize it,

He released.

Natsu was breathing heavily when he pulled from the passionate kiss.

Lucy as well.

The sound of heavy breathing filled the bathroom. Her face was flushed all over.

One thing they both had in mind was, it felt good.

Then a knock on the door to the bedroom was loud enough to get their attention.

"Hey Natsu, I know you're in there," it was Jellal.

"What do you want?" Natsu answered, loud enough to be heard by the other. His breathing was still uneven.

Hearing that the answer came from the shower, Jellal went closer and stopped just by the bathroom door.

"We're planning to go to the nearest beach," he started, "So finish up whatever you and Lucy are doing right now and let's go!"

Even without personally seeing it, they knew Jellal was smirking like crazy as he said those words.

Lucy's face reddened even more.

When Natsu noticed her embarrassed expression, he couldn't help but blame the one beyond the door.

"Damn it Fernandes! Get out."

Jellal just laughed at him as he went out of the room.

Besides, considering Natsu's current naked state, he wouldn't be able to land a punch on his tattooed face.