Her With The Fast Car

The next day, everyone seemed to be in good mood. Wonder what happened.

"I heard a noise last night," Loki said with a knowing smirk on his face as he chewed on bacon.

They were at the table having breakfast.

"W-what noise?" Lucy's head jerked up, remembering what she and Natsu did.

What if the others heard her moans? She even made sure she wasn't too loud the whole time.

"Me, too" Gray added.

"At around 1 AM," even Levy heard it.

Now Lucy started to feel nervous. Natsu who was beside her noticed this, so he placed his hand on her thigh under the table. Calming her down.

"It came from Erza's room," Gajeel said simply, shoving pizza into his mouth. Pizza for breakfast. Mmm. Healthy.

Lucy who was secretly holding her breath finally felt relieved.

"Heard a man's voice as well," Cana was eyeing Erza as she said it, her eyebrows wiggling at the redhead.

"You guys are crazy," Erza defended.

"Was it you, Jellal?" Sting pretended not to know.

But of course, everyone already knew about it. Aside from Lucy and Natsu, apparently, they were quite busy that time when it happened.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Jellal said coolly, acting like nothing happened as he drank his glass of juice, "I was sleeping in my room the entire time."

"Lies," Levy murmured.

"Yeah? Then why did I see you come out of Erza's room earlier this morning?" Loki made sure everyone heard it.

Jellal instantly choked on his drink and accidentally spit on Loki's face.

"Woah! Dude!" Loki jumped up from the seat. Rubbing the liquid off, everyone was laughing at him.

"Karma is a bitch, Loki," Natsu said, chuckling.

Blue-shades turned to him with a mischievous smirk. Like he knew a secret that shouldn't be spilled.

"It wasn't just Jellal, though," Loki started, "I never saw you walk out of Lucy's room last night as well, Natsu."

Then like an angel passed the table, everyone went silent.

Only Gajeel's stifled laugh was heard.

"Sit down, Leo." Natsu's face returned to being serious.

Leo.

.

That day, they planned to have a camping outside the lakehouse. They had a vast green area around them, it would be a waste not to spend a night or two outside just stargazing.

The girls all went to the grocery store using the minivan. They volunteered to be in charge for the food for the bonfire. Natsu tried to have one of the boys accompany them just in case, but Levy insisted they go by themselves for 'girls time'.

And the guys?

Getting stuff ready for the camp. Building up the tents and gathering up firewood. Basically everything that needed muscle.

.

At the grocery store, true enough, they were having a girl-talk the whole time.

"Why won't you just admit it?" Cana started as she put lots of beer on the pushcart, "You slept together last night, did you?"