Clint x Reader➳"Training"

Words: 656

Warnings: tiny smut ;)

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

     Woosh! You missed the target in the training room again. For months you had been trying to improve your aiming skills. As you lifted up your bow one last time remembering what every Shield agent has told you about your breathing and your stance you let go of the arrow. Woosh.
     You were about to snap your bow in half out of frustration when you saw in the corner of your eye somebody watching you train.
     "Come to watch me fail over and ov-" You stopped in the middle of your sentence as you turned around realizing who you were talking to. Clint Barton. The most talented sharpshooter working for Shield.
     "Nope. Just passing through. But it does look like you need some help." He said smirking.
     "Excuse you but I am actually making great progress." You lied clenching your fists.
     "Hey it's ok it was just a joke. I'll leave now!"
     "No!" You called after him as he turned around, "I mean...Y-you don't have to go. I lied. I suck at this." You already hated this guy but you knew you needed his help.
     "Are you asking me for help?" He asked in an over dramatic tone.
     "Yes! Okay! I am! It's not a big deal," you said as your face got red out of anger.
     He stepped out of the doorway and into the training room. You hated to admit it but the jerk was sexy.
     "Alright. Stand here," he said pointing at the x on the floor, "Now. Take a deep breath and bring your bow back all the way past your mouth. That's right. Now relax." You did as you were told and positioned yourself to shoot the bow. That's when you felt two hands grab yours slowly. You could feel the warmth of his body get closer.
     "Now aim at your target and align your feet with your bow." He got closer to your ear and whispered slowly, "Let go."
     Sure enough when you let go of the bow it hit directly in the middle of the target.
     "Yes! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" You turned around and hugged him tightly. As you let go of him and began to walk out the door you said, "Could you come by tomorrow and give me some more tips? I could really use the training!"
     "Actually I have to-" he paused and glanced at you quickly. "You know what sure. See you tomorrow!"
     After that day everything changed. Clint started to train you more and more as the days went by. You couldn't help but admit to yourself that you had feelings for him. You began feeling very confident on aim so you moved on to sparring. Each day you would fight and he would give you tips and you got better everyday.
     At the crack of dawn one morning he was just about to knock you to the ground like her always did when he let his guard down being too cocky. You lunged and kicked his ankle tripping him and he fell to the mat.
     "Haha! I win! Finally!" You helped him up and gave him a fast hug thanking him. As you pulled away he gave you a small peck on the lips. You stood speechless for what seemed like an eternity.
     "Um...I-I'm sorry y/n. That was-" You leaned in quickly and returned his kiss. He kissed you back but this time it was more intense. He pinned you to the wall grabbing your hands and holding them above your head.
     "C-Clint..." You moaned softly as his lips moved to your jawline roughly. He shifted to your neck nipping at your flesh every so often.
     "You like that y/n?" He growled looking up with his lust filled eyes.
     "I love you Clint." You whispered in the middle of the pleasure. After a few minutes more of "training" you went back home "alone".

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Thank you for reading my Clint x Reader One shot!

Make sure to vote and comment!

Lots of love

-kittygx