Tony x Reader Daughter➳Flames

Words: 951

Age: 14

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

You lay sprawled out on your bedroom floor. For months you had trying to tell your dad, Tony Stark, that you were developing powers but he never believed you. Whenever you were angry or showing any strong emotion you saw sparks flying from your hands and sometimes the ends of your H/C hair were burnt but went away quickly.

Just when you got lost in your thoughts somebody walked through the door. You quickly jolted up and saw that it was Natasha. Your mother left at a young age so Nat was the closest you had ever gotten to a mom.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" She asked you looking puzzled.

"trying to trigger my powers..." You trailed off.

"Again? Y/N what if your just imagining things?"

"But I'm not Nat! I know what I saw and I have powers!"

"Whatever you say munchkin," She sat on the ground in front of you and just stared at you, "Well go on! Try again!"

"Oh! Um...It's not going too well I'll try," You sat up straight and closed your eyes. You tried to clear your mind and focus. A few times you could have sworn you saw sparks but it was just you twitching. You were getting frustrated until all of the sudden Nat shook you roughly and your eyes went white. Only for a moment. But all you could see was fire. Fire everywhere.

"Y/N! Y/N are you okay?" She shook you out of your daze.

"W-what just happened?"

"Y-your eyes! It was almost as if they were...made of fire! How are you not hurt? Your fingertips shot out sparks! Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm-I'm fine but did I hurt you?"

"Just a little singe on my jacket but I'm okay don't sweat it. But Y/N you were right! You have powers!"

"I'm going to tell my dad!" You got on your feet but stopped in the doorway and grabbed nat's hand, "Come with me! I burnt your jacket so he'll have to believe me!"

The two of you ran into Tony's garage just in time.

"Dad! Dad! Wait!" The roof of his garage was open and he was about to take flight and leave for a mission. he suddenly stopped and took off his face plate.

"Hey sweetie. What's up and make it quick I have to leave in a bit," you grabbed Natasha's sleeve and showed Tony the burn on her jacket, "What?"

"Tony Y/N was right about her powers. She was showing me how she was trying to trigger them and I scared her and she singed my clothes!"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny Nat," he replied in a sarcastic tone.

"What? Dad we're serious! Didn't you see the burn?"

"Yeah I saw it and I think you're just messing with me. Y/N listen, this is all in your head. You'll forget about it soon enough," he chuckled. You were speechless.

"Tony, I-Um..." she stepped towards him and dropped her voice to a whisper even though you could still hear her, "You might not want to make her mad right now. I think that in this stage of her life she is more moody than usual and I'm pretty sure there are certain emotions that trigger her powers and...Anger is definitely one of them."

"Nat, really?! Has she really got you believing she has powers. Nat. Think about it."

"Tony! You're daughter is trying to tell you something can't you just give it a chance?" you could feel all the anger bottled up inside of you about to burst. You felt your skin boil as Nat and Tony bickered silently.

"Why won't you just believe me?" You spoke up suddenly.

"Because what you're saying is crazy!"

"I can show you!"

"No Y/N!"

"Why not?!"

"BECAUSE I WANT TO KEEP YOU SAFE!"

"I CAN CONTROL IT!"

"No Y/N this is the last time I will say it!" He turned around and was about to take off.

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME?" All the anger inside of you you had bottled up overflowed and it was too much. Your hair turned to bright orange and yellow flames. Your eyes went to flames again and your hands shot out giant sparks rapidly. It felt relieving to let out the madness inside of you.

After a moment you felt something cool on your scorching body. It put out all your flames and you could finally see again. You were drenched in water and you began to fall to the ground but your dad caught you.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I'm sorry," He cooed repeatedly hugging you tightly. Then everything around you went dark.

>Time Skip<

You woke up in your bed with all the avengers sitting around you.

"She's awake!" you heard someone say. They all turned towards you and watched you silently.

"Hey Y/N," you turned and saw Tony holding your hands in his. You saw that his knuckles were slightly burned and his face had ash marks on them. You quickly pulled your hands out of his grasp

"No-I-I...I don't want to hurt you again," You said quietly feeling scared you were going to suddenly burst into flames again.

"Y/N it's okay you won't hurt me. All this was my fault. I'm the one who didn't believe you. And I'm the one who made you angry. It's all gonna be okay you hear me?" He kissed your palm gently and you nodded your head, "Maybe we can train you too..." he trailed off and looked at you with a smirk. You grinned from ear to ear.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Ahhh I loved this so much. I'm surprised I came up with it on my own too!

Remember to vote and comment!

Lots of love

-kittygx

P.S. I made a new book based off of this one shot because I really liked the story so I you wanna go check that out ;)