Pietro x Reader➳Happy Birthday

Words: 1307

Requested by: amateurgiraffe She is one of my bestest friends and you should all go check out her writing she is amazing!!!

Warnings: A little smut ;)

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

"Y/N WAKE UP!" Natasha shouted in your face while shaking you.

"Nat, what are you doing it's so early?" You questioned in a raspy sleepy voice.

"Are you serious? Y/N it's only your boyfriends BIRTHDAY remember?" You gasped. You and Pietro had only been dating for almost a month ever since you told him you liked him. Luckily he felt the same way but ever since then, it's been the slightest bit awkward between you two. It wasn't like this when you were just friends.

"OMG! We have to go wake him up now!"

"No Y/N we're throwing him a surprise birthday party!" She said dropping her voice to a whisper, "Clint is about to take him to train so us and the rest of the team have the tower to ourselves until 4. We have to hurry to the store, let's go!" After Natasha finally dragged you out of bed you got dressed in a lazy outfit. You but your H/C into a messy bun and pulled on a big F/C sweatshirt with black leggings and black sneakers.

The two of you went to the nearest store and bought all sorts of party decorations and all types of food to snack on. You decided that you would bake a birthday cake yourselves and grabbed some chocolate cake mix and ingredients to make frosting.

In the middle of your shopping Nat got a text from Clint.

"Uh Oh, Y/N, read this!" She handed you her phone.

"What does he mean by 'On it'?" You asked.

"Who cares? We have to leave now!" you rushed to the cash registers and quickly paid. You ran out the door and sprinted to the tower. This was difficult because you had loads of grocery bags to heave all the way back.

When you arrived you put all the bags in the kitchen and the the rest of the team darted in and began unpacking and setting up the party. You and Wanda began baking the cake and after thirty minutes of stress pulled it out of the oven. You decorated it in blue, grey, and white colors and wrote the basic "Happy Birthday Pietro!" in dark blue frosting.

After you put the cake in the fridge behind all the food to hide it you helped Thor put streamers on the ceiling.

"Here," you walked up to him and grabbed the tape and streamers out of his hands, "You hold me up and I'll tape it to the ceiling." He pulled you up on so that you were sitting on his shoulders. You giggled as he walked around the room positioning you as to where to tape them. You hopped down admiring your work and sat down on a barstool. Everyone else was still hard at work with the decorations but you needed a break. But right when you got up to help some more you heard the elevator ding in the lounge. You ran towards it and Pietro was standing there with Clint looking nervous behind him.

"Hey babe!" You tried to act as natural as possible, "Happy Birthday!" You ran and hugged him tightly.

"Hi princess," He said smiling and taking in your tropical perfume, "I'm starving. You want me to fix you anything for lunch?" He began to walk towards the kitchen but you grabbed his arm. He looked at you with a puzzled expression.

"Wait! I...Um...Have to give you your present first!"

"Okay, where is it?"

"Come with me!" You pulled his hand as you went back into the elevator and went to the floor where your room was. When you arrived you didn't know what to do.

"So...What is it?" He started to sit down when you saw his gift was in the chair! You didn't want to give him his actual gift until the party so you panicked.

"Um...This!" You grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a soft and tender kiss. He was shocked at first since this was your first kiss as a couple but he took your waist in his hands and tightened his grip pulling you closer. He deepened the kiss and you got your hands tangle in his silver hair. You suddenly pulled away and he looked confused you turned him around and pushed on his chest so that he collapsed on his back on your bed. You slowly got on top of him so that your legs were straddled on his waist.

"Happy Birthday," you said with a smirk. He flipped you over quickly so that he was on top. Your lips crashed together in a heated kiss. His lips lingered on your skin until moving to your jawline and your neck until your breath hitched when he found your sweet spot and he attacked it and you moaned softly and he smiled.

"I think I love you Y/N," He said as he looked into your E/C eyes with his silvery blue orbs.

"I-I love you too Pietro," you said smiling softly. Just as he was about to attack your face again your phone went off and you pulled it off your side table. It was Nat telling you that the party is ready and they were all hiding. You pecked Pietro on the lips and whispered, "Let's go downstairs."

He was confused at first but he followed you while fixing his messy hair. The two of you traveled down to the kitchen and you completely forgot about his present sitting in your room.

When you got there the lights were turned off and as Pietro turned them on he noticed all the decorations right as all the Avengers jumped out behind the furniture and yelled, "SURPRISE!" He chuckled and you hugged him tightly.

>Time Skip<

"Presents!" Tony yelled obviously because he wanted to taunt the other non-expensive gifts. You wanted to give yours last because you were nervous to see if he would like it or not. You had gotten Bruce's help in making it because they were flame resistant warm up clothes because most of his were burnt because they couldn't handle his speeds. You thought it was thoughtful at first but you weren't sure if he would like it or not. When it got to your turn you remembered that it was in your room.

"Be right back!" You ran up to your room and when you got there the gift was missing! You checked in every nook and cranny in the room but it just wasn't there. You went back downstairs sulking and told everyone what happened. Pietro hugged you and kissed your temple and told you he didn't mind.

"Just being with you is enough for me," he said sympathetically. You smiled up at him and you all continued with the party.

>Time Skip<

You and Pietro were alone in the kitchen and the rest of the team were eating cake in the lounge. It was quiet as the two of you were eating cake until he spoke up.

"Um...Y/N" he said and slowly pulled a gift bag from behind his back. he was trying to hold in his laughter but he just chuckled. You hit him hard in his arm.

"What?! Where did you find that?"

"It was sitting on a chair in your room and I grabbed in when we were leaving," he said laughing.

"Ugh! You jerk!", you exclaimed, "Well go ahead, open it!" He pulled out the tissue paper and then the clothes.

"It's flame resistant training clothes...If you don't like them thats fine Bruce can-" he cut you off planting a sweet frosting filled kiss on your lips.

"I love them. And I love you," he said quietly.

"I love you too," you whispered kissing him again.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

I got a little carried away with this one but I love it! Also remember if you want to request anything PM me I'm not taking requests in comments.

Remember to vote and comment!

Lots of love

-kittygx