Bucky x Reader➳Lazy Day

Words: 430

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><

It was a rainy Saturday morning and you and your boyfriend, Bucky, lay sleepily in your bed not wanting the morning to come any sooner. He sat up and stretched his muscular body and you admired his strong build. He glanced at you with his sleepy eyes and smiled when he saw you staring at him. A light pink dusted on your face and he greeted you.
"Good morning sunshine," he said with loving eyes.
"Morning Buck." He laid back down on the pillows and pulled you in for a tight hug. You snuggled into the crook of his neck and he smiled down and looked into your e/c eyes.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are in the morning?"
"Only about a thousand times," you replied blushing.
"What would you like to do today love?" he asked after kissing your temple.
"Honestly I just want to stay in bed forever," you said smiling sheepishly.
"Well if that's what you want..." he trailed off and to your surprise he suddenly plasters your face in kisses and tickles you all over. You giggle and try and push him off but he pulls you closer. After a long tickle fight the two of you rest your foreheads together.
"Let's just stay here and watch a movie," you suggested.
"Y/n, I-I have to train. And so do you and we could have a mission at any time," he replied.
"Please! Bucky pleasepleasepleeaaassee!" You said with a pouty face.
He sighed and whispered, "I could never say no to you". You thanked him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. You began to get out of bed when he grabbed you by your hips.
"You're not getting away that easily!" He pulled you in for a soft and sweet kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck giggling. You finally managed to pull away and got up to see what movies you had laying around.
"Okay we have The Notebook, some Harry Potter movies, Ferris Bueller's Day O-"
"Ferris Bueller! I've been meaning to watch it since I've been catching up on 80's films," Bucky said excitedly.
"Alright classic 80's movie it is!" You popped in the disk in and while the trailers were running you went and popped popcorn and pored it into a bowl. When you got back just in time for the movie to start you hopped in bed and curled up next to Bucky. He squeezed you tightly and kissed your forehead.
"I love lazy days with you y/n"

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>>

The feeeelss!!!! Hope you enjoyed reading this. Sorry for the inactivity I've been having writers block but I'm back now!

Remember to vote and comment!

Lots of love

-kittygx