Thor x Reader➳Pokemon Go

Words: 521

P.S: I know Pokemon Go is really old but I thought this would be cute<3

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

It was a sunny Saturday morning at the Avengers Tower. There were no missions or villains to be dealt with so you all had a day off. You were relaxed and reading a book when Thor came through the doorway into your room.

"Lady Y/N, who is Pokemon and where are they going?" He asked staring down at his phone.

"What?"

"Tony and Clint keep messaging me telling me to get an 'ape' called 'Pokemon Go' and I have no idea what that is. I also don't know what an 'ape' is." You tried to hold in your laughter but it wasn't enough and you filled the room with your giggles. "What's so funny?" He asked through a wide grin admiring how you laughed. You stopped laughing and noticed him staring and a light pink dawned on your face.

You cleared your throat and began to explain, "Um first of all, an 'ape' is actually an app. And an app is something you can download like a game or something that can improve your lifestyle like an alarm or a reading app."

"Okay...But what is 'Pokemon Go'"

"It's an app where your phone tracks where you are and you can travel around your area and look for Pokemon. Pokemon are little fictional creatures off of an anime."

"THEN WE SHALL GO FIND THOU POKEMON!" Thor yelled. You chuckled and got out of your chair.

You lifted your pointer finger up and shouted mockingly, "WE SHALL!"

>Time Skip<

The two of you spent all day walking around the streets of New York City searching for Pokemon. Your favorite part of the day was in Central Park. It was peaceful and quiet as you walked. Suddenly Thor put his phone in his pocket and stopped walking.

"Why'd you stop?" You asked turning around to face him.

"Sorry if this is inappropriate but-" He took a step towards you and grabbed your hands, "I've been wanting to do this all day." He cupped your face in his hands and planted a soft kiss on your lips. You were shocked at first but then melted into his grasp. You both separated for air but when he went in for another you pushed him on his chest.

"Wait-" He looked at you in confusion, "Can we continue this at the Tower? It's getting dark and I'm a little chilly." He smiled at you and took off his coat and laid on your shoulders. As you kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand he blushed slightly and the two of you walked back to the tower.

>Time Skip<

You and Thor laid down on the couch and you curled into his hug and placed your head in the crook of his neck. The fireplace was warm but not as warm as Thor's touch on your cold skin. Just when you were about to fall asleep in Thor's arms Steve came stomping into the room.

"Y/N, WHAT IS A 'POKE-MON' GO AND WHY HAVE TONY AND CLINT BEEN BOTHERING ME ABOUT IT ALL DAY LONG?!?!"

You sighed and responded, "It's gonna be a long night."

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Don't you just love innocent Thor and Steve! Thanks for reading!

Remember to vote and comment!

Lots of love

-kittygx