Tony x Reader➳Valentine's Night

Words: 550

Dedicated to: @ The_Apple_Obsesser (Zoe) She wrote me a really sweet shout out and I want to thank her so I included her in my Tony x reader One Shot. If you haven't already, go check out her Avengers x Reader One Shots and the rest of her books they are amazing!!!!!

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Valentine's Day. You're least favorite holiday of the year by far.

You had been single for exactly a year now when your boyfriend cheated on you. On Valentine's Day. At first you were devastated but your best friends, Steve and Nat, made you feel better and opened your eyes to how much of a jerk he was anyways. Then you realized it was probably for the best because you had been developing a slight crush on Tony Stark. But you told yourself to stay away because you knew how much of an asshole he could be. But then one night Tony forced everyone to play Seven Minutes In Heaven. And somehow out of all the Avengers you just had to pick Tony.

Long story short...let's just say, things happened. (Get you're mind out of the gutter not those kind of things ya nasteh) In the middle of your seven minutes you realized he was still dating Pepper and you lashed out at him. Then Pepper found out and she broke up with tony leaving him single. From then on you were set on never talking about what happened in the closet ever again. That is until, the night of Valentine's Day.

You had gotten out of bed to find a bouquet of pink roses on your night stand. Your curiosity got the best of you and you grabbed the small note attached to one of the roses. It read:

"To Y/N,

Your secret admirer tells you

To look where spangles first drew you."

You squealed in excitement. A secret admirer! You thought, This must be a scavenger hunt! But wait. What did the first clue mean? You decided to go get some of the other Avengers' help.

>Time Skip<

"Well isn't it obvious?" Zoe asked, "Spangles means cap. And we all know he likes to draw and sketch random things."

"Has he ever draw your portrait before?" Thor, Zoe's boyfriend, asked.

"Well...yeah but-I wasn't with him. He gave it to me as a Birthday present." You gasped, "His easel!" All three of you ran to Steve's room in a hurry. When you busted his door open he jumped and then smiled when he saw your face.

"Looking for this?" He held up a piece of small paper and you nodded it snatching it out of his hand.

For the rest of the day you, Zoe, and Thor raced around the Avenger's Tower searching for all the clues. it was the most fun you had in months.

>Time Skip<

The last clue was in Bruce and Tony's lab. You were startled as you walked in the doorway to see a circular table with a fancy dinner placed neatly on the table. Standing beside the table was Tony in a nice suit that hugged his muscular body perfectly and had a pink rose with a note attached to it.

"Well we'll just give you two some privacy..." Thor said in an awkward tone.

"And by that we mean make out!" Zoe said grabbing Thor's hand and giggling while running away.

You walked slowly over to Tony and gave him a look of sadness

"Tony I-This is all really nice but I-" He cut you off by laying a soft kiss on your lips. It surprised you at first but you still didn't kiss him back. he pulled away seeming confused. "Listen. I really really like you. But...You don't exactly have a good reputation with women and I don't want to be in another unhealthy relationship." He looked into your E/C eyes like a sad puppy. You took the rose off of his suit and glanced at what the note said. You turned around and walked out the door.

"Y/N-" You looked back at him with a tear falling down your face.

"I'm sorry tony..." And with that you walked back up to your room and collapsed onto your pillows. You grabbed your phone wiping away the tears streaming down your cheeks. You texted Natasha telling her you needed some serious girl talk and she was there within seconds by your side comforting you.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

But wait what did the note say?Part two anyone?! ;) This one was a bit more dramatic but I enjoyed writing it.

Remember to vote and comment!

Lots of love

-kittygx