Peter x Reader➳Recruitment

Words: 1510

Y/N Age: 16

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

You were relaxing in the Avengers Tower lounge after one of Tony's ridiculous parties. Nat had a martini glass in her hand while most of the boys had a beer except for Bruce and Steve. You were the youngest in the Avengers so all you had was a soda can. You were chatting excitedly about a new superhero who people called Spider-Man. Ever since you saw a youtube video of him climbing a wall that was all you could talk about. Anytime someone mentions Spider-Man or even a spider by accident everyone groaned and you went on a long rant of why he should be in the Avengers.

As you rambled on about the superhero in spandex Tony interrupted you.

"Y/N if it makes you stop talking about him 24/7, I will go and talk to him. Or better yet, you can come with me," he said with a sarcastic smirk. Instantly you gasped in excitement. To everyone's surprise, you jumped out of the chair you were occupying and ran up the steps to your bedroom. You slammed the door shut and darted for your desk. You pulled out a notepad from a drawer and scribbled down the millions of questions you wanted to ask him. But you pondered how Tony would even know who Spider-Man even was. You thought it didn't matter and carried on with the questions. After a while you moved to your bed and opened your laptop. You looked at every piece of new footage of Spider-Man and soon enough you drifted off to sleep.

>Time Skip<

"Wake up! C'mon Y/N WAKE UP!" You heard someone yelling in your ear. You opened your eyes and it was Natasha.

"What do you want Nat?" You said shutting your eyes and pulling the covers over your head.

"Your going to see that Spider-Kid or whatever. Tony's waiting," You jolted upright and immediately jumped out of bed.

"I'll be ready in five minutes," you said ushering Nat out of the room. You quickly pulled your H/C hair into a messy bun and put on a F/C t-shirt and jeans. You closed your laptop and grabbed your notebook and headed out the door.

"Took you long enough," Tony said as you arrived in the lobby. You rolled your eyes and walked passed him.

"Tony how did you even find out who Spider-Man is?"

"I'm going to pretend you didn't ask me that. His name is Peter Parker, he lives in Queens," he said as his expensive sports car pulled up in front of you. You hopped in the passengers seat and looked through all your questions in your notepad wondering if you should even ask any of them. After all he was just a kid like you.

>Time Skip<

You were sat on a couch with Tony and Peter's Aunt. Before you had came in you and Tony agreed that you were going to be the one to try and recruit Spider-Man. The three of you say eating Aunt May's homemade treats you heard the door unlock followed by footsteps. Your heart was beating a mile a minute. You were about to meet the superhero you had been talking about for months.

"How was school today?" Aunt May asked as the footsteps drew closer.

"Ok. There's this crazy car parked outside-" he was cut off by the sight of you and Tony as he stepped out from behind the wall. Your heart bested even faster and you felt a lump in your throat when you saw him.

"Um...Hi-I W-Hey! I-I'm Peter," he said looking puzzled.

"Tony."

"Y/N."