Bruce x reader➳Told you so

Words: 647

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

You sat at your desk late at night with your head in your hands feeling frustrated. You had gone back to school to finally get your science degree since you mostly waisted your time in college not thinking about your future. Ever since you met your boyfriend, Bruce Banner, and witnessed his lifestyle all you wanted to do was be a scientist just like him. You were always one of the most intellectual students at your school but you never used it to your advantage.
"So carry the...add 12...then...what?" You muttered to yourself feeling confused. This was some of the most advanced math you had done all year and you just couldn't crack it.
Just then Bruce walked into your shared bedroom in the Avengers Tower from working late in the lab.
"Honey? Why are you still up?" Bruce asked
"I can't do this math babe! It's way too hard that's it! I give up!" You said slumping into your desk chair. Bruce walked up and started massaging your shoulders. You shivered at his touch but relaxed after a moment.
"Y/n, you can do this. I believe in you. So does the rest of the gang. And I can help you and so can Tony. What's the equation-" He glanced at your paper, "Woah, I see what you mean. But I'll help you y/n. I'll always be here if you need me okay?" You shook your head.
"No bruce I need to be able to do this in my own. If I need you I'll ask." He pulled up a chair and watched you work out the problem. A few times he tried to point out something you were doing wrong but you ushered his hand away silently.
After a few attempts you dropped your pencil and finally gave in.
"Okay. Fine." He smiled lovingly and began to help you work out the problem slowly.
"Okay now look here at the end. You needed to add pi." You gasped and felt like an idiot.
"PI! THAT'S IT BABE! PI IS ALL I NEEDED! YES! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" You pulled him in for a tight hug, "Now you can say I told you so..." you said looking to your feet.
"I'm not going to say that. You barely needed my help," you blushed and kept looking to the ground. He gently lifted your chin and stared into your e/c eyes, "I love you y/n. So much"
"I love you two Bruce," you said and he pecked your lips softly.
Just then Jarvis' voice echoed in your room and said calmly, "Dr. Banner, Miss Y/L/N, Mr. Stark has informed me to tell the two of you to 'Shut up some of us are trying to sleep/play hide the pickle so be considerate'" You couldn't help but giggle madly before Bruce put a hand over your mouth. You looked at him with a confused look.
"You need to be quiet we might disturb Stark playing hide the pickle!" And at this point you both burst out laughing at the top of your lungs and you both fell out of your chairs which made the two of you laugh even harder.
Then a very angry Tony appeared in the doorway in his boxers with a silk robe over his half naked body.
"Sorry Stark. We were just-" you giggled in the middle of your sentence," playing hide the pickle!" You and Bruce rolled on the floor laughing when Tony slammed the door shut and stomped away swearing under his breath.
After a few minutes you snuggled up next to Bruce in bed. He pulled you closer and held you in his arms. You later your head on his chest and closed your eyes.
You were about to fall asleep when Bruce said, "Hey Y/N?"
"Yeah?" He smiled smugly.
"I told you so."

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

200 reads yay!! Thanks guys! I know it's not a lot but I'm still grateful! This one-shot isn't one of my best but it's cute because who doesn't love Bruce the smol green bean?

remember to vote and comment!

Lots of love

-kittygx