Wanda x Boy Reader➳You're Just Jealous

Words: 941

Requested By: @TheWarriorBear "The plot can be where the Male!Reader is the adopted son of Steve Rogers and helps his dad rescue his team from the Raft. Wanda reveals her feelings to him and they kiss." (Sorry this took so long!)

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Losing a friend is tough. It's even more tough when it's your best friend. It had been a couple days since Wanda and the others were taken to the raft after the fight at the airport. You and adoptive father, Steve, had been lying low until the time came to rescue the team. One morning your father woke you up in the early hours of the morning and told you he was going to rescue them.

"I'm coming with you," you demanded.

"No, Y/N! I can't lose you too,"

"Dad! Wanda is my best friend and I'm coming with you!" After a while of argument he finally caved in and let you come along and help. You stepped out of your hideout for the first time since the fight and breathed in the fresh air. Steve told you to get to the roof as fast as possible.

The two of you rushed up the staircase and you were greeted with a helicopter sitting on the tall rooftop. You scrambled inside placing a pair of bulky headphones on your head as your dad did the same. He pressed a few buttons and switches and you heard the wind and the blades getting faster and faster until you were lifted up into the air.

You were flying over the ocean for what seemed like forever but you were still focused on the mission. Your top priority was to save Wanda no matter what. You couldn't help but develop feelings for her over the past couple of months you've spent with her and you were determined to tell her the moment you saw her. You loved the way her hair waves in battle. You loved the way she could always make you laugh no matter what. You loved how her skin glistens when she blast her powers at enemy. You loved...You loved her.

"Y/N we're almost there," you heard your dad say which made you jump and your face went red, "What were you thinking about?" He asked.

"Um-N-Nothing..." You turned your head to the window feeling your ears go pink. You then saw a big circular boat floating in the ocean as the storm outside blasted lightning and thunder in all directions.

"Now, this is a stark helicopter so they will think its Tony. But when we get out...Be ready to fight. And I mean fight with all your power do you hear me?"

"Yes...And I will," I said with confidence which earned a chuckle from your dad.

"I love you kiddo." You smiled at him and proceeded to observe the "Raft" as your dad called it once before. The helicopter descended and the two of you entered the boat. You saw men with glowing sticks motion you where to go and we landed. We glanced and saw Thaddeus Ross, the Secretary of State, proceed to open my dad's side of the helicopter.

WHAM!

He was bashed in the face with your dad's shield and was knocked to the floor. You opened your door and began to fight everyone around you. They weren't very skilled but they could put up a fight. One large man tried to punch you but you caught his fist and threw him a cross the room. You saw your dad fighting his way to the door so you did the same.

>Time Skip<

"D'you think we lost them?" You asked your dad through heavy breaths.

"I don't know but that doesn't mean we can slow down. C'mon!" He started to jog and you followed him.

"Look!" You pointed to a camera on the ceiling. Your dad then threw his shield up destroying it and the shield bounced off a few walls until he caught it with ease. You watched in awe until he ran even faster this time. You caught up and you looked on individual signs until you saw one door that was clearly sealed tightly and built with tons of tech.

"Stand back," your father said as he repeatedly bashed his shield into the multiple locks. They finally broke and the door swung open as the alarms went off.

"HURRY!" Your dad yelled as you sprinted into the room full of guards. It didn't take you long to get through them and into the prison leaving them all for dead on the floor. You immidiatele saw Wanda looking around worriedly in some sort of restraining trap. You snatched your dads shield from his hands and ran to her.

"Wanda! I'm here it's ok!"

"Y/N?" You smashed the shield into the bars which broke them instantaniously. You knocked the locks off her handcuffs and the straps holding her tightly to the trap. She collapsed into your arms and you threw the shield back to your dad as he went to help the others. Wanda looked up from your puffed chest and crashed her lips into yours. You put your hand on her cheek and she pulled away.

"Thank you Y/N. I-I love you..." You smiled widely and kissed her intensely telling her you did too as she wrapped her arms around your neck.

"Alright you two. It's cute but we really need to leave," You and Wanda pulled away from each other feeling embarrassed as the rest of the team stood by the doorway laughing their heads off.

"Shut up you guys..." You said trailing off. Wanda then spoke up.

"You're just jealous." She then grabbed your hand and strutted out the doorway straining her hand so that the team couldn't move until she was in front. You looked at her and chuckled.

"Did I ever tell you your adorable?"

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Awww cute^^^ I love Wanda so freaking much! Also sorry for the inactivity i'm very busy and I don't have time to write as much as I did in the summer...I'll try to update faster if I get more requests though!

Remember to vote and comment!

Lots of love

-Kittygx