Chapter One

Broken! Devastated! Finished!!!
This is what I feel, it's been 1 day without her and I'm finished, I feel I'm done with life and there's nothing more left to stay in this world for.

The one I loved the most has left me, what could be worse than this?? She told me to move on and forget her, is it that easy to forget the person I love from the bottom of my heart???? It might be for her, not for me. Her parents have provoked her so much against me!! Just because they want a rich son-in-law, perfect to their status, they can't point at my character.

Is it my fault that I'm a middle-class person??? Or that I'm not matching to their status?? If only I would have her by my side I would be happy, I'm see she may be in no better condition than I'm in.

I really don't know why do we have to divorce? Tomorrow is the hearing of our divorce and tomorrow is may be the last day I'm going to see her, if she's happy, I'm happy. I don't mind divorcing her if she's happy with it, it will take me time to heal, but, I will heal.. I'll prove it to her that I'm not weak.

I went home and collected few of my files, kept them on a desk and took my laptop. I went on the Internet and searched for a job, I can't sit idle, from tomorrow I'll need a distraction to make me forget Abigail. I scrolled and scrolled but nothing in luck.Then I checked my email, my eyes struck something, "In need of a P.A" was written, I clicked it, oh my!!! It was a job offer from the Knight Enterprises, the number 1 business tycoons, Markos Knights company, I never knew I was that capable for this job, "In need of a P.A for my son, Eros Knight" Woah!! Now that was something in my luck, Eros Knight was also following his fathers footsteps and he was also a great business man, and I guess this is the job I'm looking for.

I grabbed my files and car keys and headed towards Knight Enterprises. 1-2 hours passed by, and these 1-2 hours were heaven for me, I got my job which means a ticket away from Abi and her thoughts, Abi....I loved to call her that but now in some hours I won't have the license to call her that.

Hours passed by, the whole day went by, I was totally engrossed in the job, though Eros told me to work from tomorrow, I insisted from joining today. He was a kind man unlike other billionaires.

Today will be the worst day of my life, today is the divorce hearing, it was 9:00, I drove towards the court. I entered the court and saw her there, oh my!!! She was so pale, I understood she cried and cried for hours, well she was the one who wanted this.

The judge called us, "Do you Mrs. Mathew accept this divorce?" I looked toward her with sad eyes, she ignored my expressions and nodded yes. The judge turned towards me, "Do you Mr. Mathew accept this divorce?" I looked towards her with tears in my eyes, she turned her face away from me, I helplessly nodded yes, "Ok, so you both may step forward and sign the divorce papers" We both went ahead, she signed the divorce papers, then I did, I felt like jumping of the window rather than signing those papers.

She only ignored me throughout the whole process, am I that bad??

**********