Chapter Three

I was continuously staring at Abigail wondering how can she be so normal?? Wouldn't she have missed me throughout this year? I guess not, maybe I'm not worth her love.

I took a drink from the bartender and drank a sip of it when my eyes fell on Abigail, she was holding a small child, it looks like a boy who was few months old, but what was Abigail doing with a few month old child??

I continued staring at them, she slowly made him sleep, the baby reminded me of myself when I was 3 months old, mom showed me the picture of me when I was 3 months old, and that baby reminded me of that...wait, is that my child??? If it is then I won't spare Abigail!! I was staring at her with burning eyes, that's when she turned towards me. We had a short eye lock but it was broken by her turning away, she was going to leave when I went hurriedly towards her and pulled her hand and she hit my chest, I held the Baby making sure he isn't hurt.

"I want my answers now, Abi" I told her

Abigail's POV

"I want my answers now, Abi" He called me that, I thought he forgot about that. I knew he wanted the answers, but I want ready to tell him now, I bowed my head not wanting to face him. With his finger he lifted up my face, "It's no use hiding from me, your going to answer all my questions. I don't know why but I said, "It's none of your business Mr. Mathew, your no more going to interfere in my life. I'm not your wife anymore." I spoke in the most harsh tone I could, it hurt me, I never wanted to speak like that to him, but I have no option, I have to do this, it's for his own good.

I jerked his hand, took Max from his hand and turned to leave when he again caught my hand, " Dare you leave without giving an answer to my questions" He spoke in a rude tone.

I gave in, but I spoke the truth also in a harsh tone, "Yes this is our child, but not anymore, the moment you signed those papers the child is mine! Understand!!" I said and freed myself from his clutches and rushed out from the hall.

Ryan's POV

That's my child!!! Oh good lord! I'm just..happy!!! I can't express my happiness in words. I can't believe that I'm a father! But what's wrong with her? Why is she so rude? Whatever it is in going to find the truth about this weird behavior of Abigail. I will bring her back with my baby. I coming Abi, I'm coming, I told to myself and went towards her house

**********