Chapter Twelve

Abigail's POV

"Surprise!!" He said kissing my cheeks, "You remember?" I asked him. He nodded saying, "How can I forget this day?? Happy Birthday Abi!!" He said wishing me and gave me a peck on my lips. I was so happy! Though I forgot, he didn't forget! We both got ready, I was feeding Max and Ryan was preparing breakfast. Just then I heard a knock on the door, "Abi, breakfast is ready! Are you done?" He asked standing outside, "Yes, just give me a minute." I said arranging myself. I opened the door and he was waiting outside, "Just a minute!" I said taking Max in my arms, "Now let's go!!" I said and he smiled, he bent forward and again gave me a peck on my lips, I blushed slightly after the peck.

"Guess my effect is still there on you." He said wrapping his arm around my waist, "And it will never die!" I said kissing him in his cheeks. He smiled and we went down. I sat on the chair waiting to see what he prepared for me. He came out with cake in his hands, "A chocolate cake with yummy chocolate icings for my queen!" He said surprising me, "Well, Mr. Mathew, you see I can't have cake for breakfast!" I said, "Oh! I see!" He again went in the kitchen and bought two plates of pancakes, yippee!!! I love pancakes!!

"Here is your breakfast Mrs. Mathew!" He said, a also bought a jar of honey and put a little of it on my pancake as a topping, "Your favorite breakfast. Pancake with honey as topping!" I smiled as he said that, "Thank you so much!" I said happily. We soon finished our breakfast and I cut the cake Ryan made for me, he fed me a piece from that and I too fed him a piece. We both soon got ready and he took me out to the mall. We both spent the rest of the morning there, he took me for some shopping, where he bought some dresses and we also had lunch in my favorite restaurant. This was the best birthday I had in a year, last year my birthday went in cleaning the dishes and making food for some random guest mom had invited!

I soon went home with all the gifts I had gotten form Ryan. I held Max in one of my arm and shopping Bas in another, "Well well, what do have here?" Shit! It was her!! I didn't think of what to answer to her! I had totally forgotten about her! Ryan, I really need you now!

**********