Epilogue

5 YEARS LATER

Abigail's POV

5 years passed, dad realized his mistake, I got my mothers love, I married to whom I love and I got a small bundle of joy, my second child.

God gave me so many bad times but also gave me double the good times. Just then I felt a tug on my leg, Jade, my cute 3-year-old daughter was near my feet. I carried her and saw tears in her eyes, "Darling, what happened?" I asked being worried, just then Ryan came with Max, "Nothing, he broke her favorite doll!" Ryan said and Max put his head down, "Why did you do that?" I asked in a little angry tone, "I came second in my math test, only by 1/2 mark. I got angry and broke her doll by mistake." He said and I rolled my eyes. Like father like son! Even Ryan gets angry in small things like this!

"God! Max is becoming like you!" I yelled at Ryan once the kids were sleeping, he hugged me from behind, "What can I do? It's all in the genes!" He said and slowly kissed my neck, I pushed him back, "No Mr. Mathew, that won't work." I said as he always did that when I was angry! He pulled me towards him, "Chill Abi, I didn't do anything this time!" He said pouting. Aww! He looked too cute! I pecked his pout and put my hands around his neck, "When did I say that? I was just telling Max will also have anger problems like you! I wonder what will happen!!" I said getting worried, "Well, leave all the tension and sleep!" He said and carried me to bed. I soon dozed off thinking about Max.

Next morning, we all were at the table having breakfast. As soon as I was about to take a bite of the pancake, I felt nauseated and ran to the bathroom, I saw Ryan follow me, "Are you okay, Abi?" He asked rubbing my back as I vomited, "Yeah!" I said and wiped my face with the towel, "No, I don't think so, I'll take an appointment with the doctor!" He said and I shook my head signing that he's impossible!

He took an appointment and we left immediately leaving the kids with mom and dad. We reached the hospital, the doctor checked me, "Please wait outside, I'll bring the reports in 10 minutes." He said and we both say on the seats outside the doctors cabin. After 10 minutes the doctor came out with a smile on his face, "Congratulations Mr. Mathew, your wife is 3 weeks pregnant!" He said giving us the reports. Ryan stared at the doctor as if was an alien. I smiled and said, "Thank you doctor, we'll take your leave." I said smiling widely controlling my excitement.

We both left the hospital and Ryan carried me twirled, "Oh my god! Abi, your pregnant!" He squealed like a kid. I laughed a bit, "Ryan, keep me down!" I said as people were staring at us. He kept me down and we both made our way to the car.

9 MONTHS LATER

Now I'm in my 9th month, all these months Ryan took care of me as if I'm a small kid. He never let me step in the kitchen and sometime he never let me get off bed! My due date was in a week, now Ryan had taken leave from work, and Eros, being a kind boss happily gave him leave!

I was sleeping in the afternoon with Ryan working on the laptops near me. I suddenly felt pain in my stomach, "Ah! Ryan, it's hurting!" I said holding his arm, he looked at me worried, "Wait I'll take us to the hospital." He said as carried me while I continued screaming in pain.

We soon reached the hospital, "Doctor! My wife!" Ryan screamed. The doctor took me to the OT, "Come on Mrs. Mathew, push." The doctor said when I almost gave up. After an hour of struggle I pushed hard and gave birth to a cute child, "Congrats it's a girl!" He said smiling. Tears of happiness came out of my eyes.

Soon I was shifted to the normal ward. Ryan came in with the baby wrapped in a pink towel, he kept her in the cradle near me. He was smiling wide, "Love you so much! Thank you for giving me 3 beautiful gifts." He said giving me a small peck on my lips.

What more would I want, I have all that I need! 3 kids, a caring husband and loving parents. I'm lucky to have these many gifts!

************

Hope you all enjoyed this story. We finally come to an end!
Do you guys want a sequel? The love story of Max? Please comment!