Chapter Five

I saw Abigail cleaning the floor!!!!!!! Oh my god!!! Why is she doing this work??? Her mother was sitting on the sofa as if she's a queen. Like seriously? I felt her state was bad, very bad. She was cleaning the floor while her mother was playing with Max. I went in and they saw me and got shocked

Abigail's POV

Ryan????? Here??? Oh lord, he must've seen me doing the work. Why did he come now?? Could he have come after a hour or so, at least I would've finished my work. Damn it!! I can make out by his face that he has so many questions revolving in his mind. Shit!!!!

"Abi?????? Why are you doing all this work, there are so many servants in your house." He asked being concerned, I felt concern in his voice. Again! I couldn't tell him that my own mother is making me do this work, he would never before that!

"Why do you care?? I already told you that you are no one to me!!!! Why don't you understand???" I said screaming at him. I turned back facing mom and saw her smirk evilly. She suddenly got up from the sofa, "Look, I've been telling her that the Servants will clean it later, but she didn't listen to me" She said with innocent looks on her face. How can anyone lie so bluntly?????

I went towards him, "You may leave the house" I said in a stern voice and pushed him out and closed the door on his face. How can I do that???? I leaned on the door and let the tear in my eyes come out.

"Looks like you filled hatred for you in him." Mom said smirking. I hate her!!! How can she do this with her own daughter?? Just then Max started crying, mom rushed towards him and carried him. She tried to calm him but he wouldn't be calm. She put her finger near his mouth and he started sucking it, "He's hungry go feed him now" She said in a stern voice gives good him to me. I went to my room and began feeding him and he soon fell asleep.

Ryan's POV

How can she do this with me??? Am I that bad that I created so much hate in her for me?? I can't believe that she closed the door on my face, I never expected her to that. Why does she hate me so much? What have I done that she hates me so much?? Even after 1 year she hates me! I went home, took the important files and left for office. That's the only place that gives me peace.

Hours flew by fast, the clock struck 12 in the night, I was on the bed trying to get sleep but all the recent incidents with Abigail would disturb my sleep. I turned towards the calendar, it was officially the start of 21st March.....wait what??? 21st March!!! Oh my god how can j forget this date. I picked up the car keys and an other set of keys. I left home and reached a flower shop that was open 24/7, I bought a rose and reached to the house, not my house but Abigail's house. I took the other set of keys and used it to open the door, those keys were given to me by Abigail and I still have them. I quietly snuck in and to Abi's room.

Over there I saw Max near Abigail sleeping soundly and Abigail's hand was hugging his tiny waist. Oh my!! They both look cute while sleeping. I went near Abigail and Max and gave them a pecks on their forehead. I then quietly kept the rose with a note on the side table and left from there. I went home and out of tiredness, fell asleep

**********