Chapter Two

One Year Passed,
I was so sad, I missed her badly. I totally engrossed myself in work to forget her, but I wasn't completely successful in this work only fifty percent because whenever I came home I only remembered her

I was working when I got a call on the intercom, "Hello, Ryan, I need you to come to my cabin, now!" Eros said, "Yes, I'm coming" I replied and went to his cabin hurriedly.

"Yes Eros?" I said entering his cabin, he asked me, "Tonight there's a party, thrown by dad for the deal we cracked, so you should be there" He completed smiling, I was about to say something when he interrupted me, "Don't you dare say no" He said...said??? No, warned! I nodded yes helplessly. His face's smile changed into a naughty smile, man I really don't understand this guy! "And Ms. Abigail Williamson will be there" He added naughtily, and hearing this I was shocked to the core. She would be there! I was so nervous and he understood my face expressions, "Oh, so Ms. Williamson still affects you, right?" He asked, well he's the only one who knew about my condition, he was more like a friend to me rather than a boss.

Time flew faster than usual today, it was already 6 o'clock. Just then Eros entered my cabin, "Leave fast!" He said as soon as he entered, "Huh?" I replied not understanding anything. He came closer and slapped my head playfully, "You forgot already??" He asked, did I really forget something?? "Today at 9 o'clock there is a party at my house" he continued, and I really did forget about that, "Oh ya! But why do I leave now, I'm not a girl to take 2 hours in getting dressed" I replied, "I know that, but you need to get some rest before coming 'cause the party is going to last for a long time" He said leaving towards the cabin door but suddenly stopped, "You better leave" He continued and went from there.

I took all my stuff and left from there. I reached home and took a small nap, he was right I did need rest. I woke up at 8 o'clock, I took a refreshing bath and got ready to leave for the party. I reached Eros' place at exact 9. The house was already filled, I guess I'm late.

I noticed Eros talking to a female, I really didn't know who was she. I went towards them and I got the shock of my life, that lady was non other than Abigail. Eros turned towards me and had a naughty smirk on his face, well I'm going to smash his head on the wall one day, he knew I was here and he was talking to her. Ugh!!!

"Abigail, this is my P.A, Ryan and Ryan this is Abigail, my fathers friends daughter" He said and gave a smile to me. Oh this man was getting on my nerves. I gave her a fake smile and said, "Hello Ms. Abigail. Nice to meet you!" I said with a bit of sarcasm in my tone, she replied by giving me a slight smile. Oh god this lady still affects me a lot, and when I say a lot I mean it!

Well, I couldn't get my eyes of her, she looked as stunning as she could be, I really do miss her and seeing after a year was like Heaven! I'd hate to say this but I still do love her!!

Abigail's POV

Oh my!!! Ryan looks as handsome as ever!! Seeing him after a year was like Heaven in midst of Hell! I know I was the one who demanded divorce from him, but it was for his good, now it'd be mad if I tell this but I love him!! I know he would've moved over me a long time back. Just then Jenessa came with Max in her hand. Max was my 3 month old baby, I was pregnant during the time Ryan and I divorced, I was so unlucky that time.

"Abigail, he was crying since last half an hour" she said handing over Max to me. Oh my baby!! I calmed him down and made him sleep. Just then I felt a gaze on me, I turned around and saw Ryan's burning gaze on me, I understood he wanted answers but he'll have to wait.

**********