Chapter Seven

"May I know what you just said?" I questioned her with a dangerous look. Man, this girl is getting on my nerves, I know she's hiding something from me, and she's terrible at hiding stuff from me 'cause I catch her easily. Last time also she hid that she had fever, but I caught her instantly because whenever she hides anything, her cheeks automatically become red and her lips start shiverin, and that is what's happening now!

"Please, just tell it!! I can help. We'll always help each other, even though the situation is worst, we'll never leave each other" I said walking to her, "Isn't that what we promised to wach other" I added whispering going close to her ear, kissing it.

Abigail's POV

"Isn't that what we promised to each other" He whispered walking close to, he whispered this in my ear and kissed it. Oh my! He had the same effect on me!! I had butterflies roaming in my stomach. His touch was enough for me to go into an other world!

"I want my answer, Abi" He said in a concerned tone. His eyes became calm, I wasn't scared anymore. I sighed, I knew nothing could be hidden from him for a long time. I just hope he doesn't leave me after know the truth.

"Fine. I'll tell you everything" I said in a faint voice controlling the tears of pain, the pain that my past gave, the pain that I'll share with him.

Ryan's POV

"Fine. I'll tell you everything" She said. Gosh! Finally she's going to tell it, even she knows I wouldn't leave her till she told me. I know she's has the fear that I'll leave her, but she is wrong. Has anyone heard that a body left its soul? No right, then how can she think I'll leave her? If I'm the body, she's my soul. This whole year I was lifeless. I had my body, but my soul, my Abi left me.

"I promise I won't leave you. You can trust me." I said and kissed her forehead. Just then we heard a knock... knock??? Well, that was bang that was going to break the door. The noise scared Max and he started cry and Abi went to him and calmed him. The banging on the door became soft. I guess whoever it is adores Max a lot.

"Please go from here, I promise I'll tell you everything" Abigail said pushing me towards the window. Ugh! I want to kill that person!! I angrily went towards the window and went down through the pipe. She looked down and waved me bye. I was still standing there staring at her window. She went inside. Just then I got a message, it was sent by Abigail. I looked at it. It said, "Please leave, someone will see you. I promise I'll tell you everything" I again looked up at her window, she came out with pleading eyes and her mouth mouthing the word "please" I couldn't see her like this and so, I went.

Abigail's POV

Finally he went! I sighed and opened the door. It was mom. She was really angry. Her face was red with anger, she slapped me hard, tears fell from my eyes. She always did this. She held my hair tight and screamed, "Why didn't you open the door on time??" She screamed. It hurt me so much.

"I'm sorry, I was changing Max's pampers" I said crying, I know I lied, but if I didn't she would hurt me more. Her hold on my hair loosened.

"Go make breakfast, I'm hungry" she said in a ordering tone, I nodded quietly and left from there. This was my daily routine. I know if I said this to Ryan he would be mad on me. He loves me a lot and I hurt him! I hate myself for that. I started making food quietly. If Ryan would be here he would never let me step in the kitchen. I miss him!

************