Chapter Nine

It was eight in the morning when my eyes opened, the view which I saw on opening my eyes was the best view! My Abi was in my embrace. The shocking thing was that it was already eight and she didn't wake up! Normally she'd be up by seven thirty, guess she was really tired. Ugh!!!!! I want to kill her mother!!

I shrugged my thoughts for a while because I wanted to stare at my beautiful wife 'cause I've seen her properly after a whole year. I slowly kissed her forehead, then cheeks and then slowly her lips. I love waking her up like that. Her eyes slowly opened and she smiled looking at me, her hand reached up my cheeks and she caressed it. How much I waited for this time!! Suddenly she jerked getting up, "Oh god! I stayed her the whole night!! Mom will get mad. I need to leave." She said and got up to leave but I held her hand stopping her, "What happened Ryan? I'm getting late." She said being a little tensed. I smiled at her and said, "I'll let you go, but you have to promise that you'll come today night again" I said holding her hands, "I can't stay away from you" I continued with a faint smile. She came close and kissed my cheeks, "I'll try." She said and rushed out of the house

Abigail's POV

For the first time in the year I slept peacefully in my Ryan's embrace. I don't know why, but I got up late and then it struck me that I stayed in Ryan's house the whole night! Mom will really get mad!! I rushed out from his house promising him to be there. I did promise but I don't know if mom will allow me.

I reached home after some time. As expected mom got angry, as I came in she slapped me tightly.

"Ah!" I winced as the slap was hard, she then held my hair and said, "Where were you all the night?? Do I have to remind you that you have to make food and clean dishes?" Tears formed in my eyes, her hold was tight and it hurt me a lot. I just wanted Ryan to be by my side forever! My eyes fell on the near by windows. I was shocked seeing Ryan out. His face reflected his anger. God! I just hope he doesn't do something wrong in his anger!!

"Where were you last night? Answer me!" Mom said pulling my hair more, "Actually I went to my friends house.....they forced me to stay over.......and they also asked me whether I can stay over today with Max......they want to see him" I said managing to lie. She slightly nodded, "Only for today, I'm allowing only for Max. Now go I'm hungry." She said in an ordering manner and I went to the kitchen.

I was cutting the vegetables, I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't realise when I cut my finger, "Ah! " I winced. Just then mom came running in the kitchen, "Are you okay dear?" She said in a concerned voice, love was found in her voice, this was shocking as it never happened before. Am I dreaming?

***********