Blood Bound • J. Black

Life doesn't last long

Life doesn't last long. It's never going to be timeless and it will never give you enough time for love or family. And this is what caught Alaska's eyes.

She saw her family fade away and never fulfill their wishes and dreams they always wanted to do. For the woman, she would do anything to allow her life to be lived to the fullest and the only way she could do that with her health condition was to become a monster.

With a deal from the devil, who she had met with a sacrifice of her soul, she became what everyone would fear.

But what would you rather do?

Allow yourself to die with a sickening disease of cancer at the age of nineteen, or sell your soul to the devil and become a monster of hell like she did.

A siren.

<><><>

Dear Diary,
I didn't think this was possible. Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, all of it. When I was researching this, I didn't expect it to be real. It was all supposed to be a legend. Nothing more than a myth. I simple practical joke.

But the joke got my friends killed... I need help, and I can't get it because I already made my decision. I can't just lay over and die, I want to live. I feel as if it's wrong, but it's right at the same time.

I don't care anymore. I've made my decision and I will live forever now, as long as a serve him. And I will.

I will serve the Devil himself. And this will probably be my last entry.

Signing off,
Alaska Winters

< Edited >