DESIRE

' Open your arms and pray.
To the truth that you're denying.
Give in to the game.
To the sense that you've been hiding. '

•<>•<>•<>•

Alaska sat down in the field of flowers as Jacob laid his head in her lap. "So, he will be here tomorrow?" He asked while the girl nods.

"That's what Alice said." She breathed out and Jacob looks over her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked and the girl shakes her head while rubbing her fingers through his hair.

"Nothing, just hoping that it will all go well." She said and Jacob smiled while feeling tingles go down his spine.

"It will be, as long as I get the Dagger." He told her as she looked into his eyes.

"You sure you can handle being the devil?" She teased and he smirked at her playfulness.

"I'm quiet evil if I say so." He replied back making the girl chuckle.

"Sure, and you have definitely killed hundreds of people, sucked their souls out of their body and so much more." She said in a dark voice as Jacob rolled his eyes.

"Yes I have. That's why I'm taking the responsibility." He told her, but she frowned at that.

"You still don't know if that of what happens." She told him and he got up while trying to cheer her up.

"That's my job, Alaska. To protect the people that I care about, and to take care of you. I love you." He said honestly as she grins slightly.

"I know you do, but what if something goes wrong? I can't have anything happen to you, and I rather that happens o me since I'm the one that caused this to happen." She said while playing with a lavender flower as Jacob furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't think like that." He whispered and the girl shakes her head.

"It's true." She said and he pulled her chin up and looked into her hazel eyes.

"It is, but you have changed so much." He whispered and she rolls her eyes.

"How?" She asked and he smiled.

"You're a vampire now." He stated with a chuckle as the girl smacked his chest. "You are my imprint." He said getting closer to her. "And you can feel everything that I do, instead of just being an emotionless bitch." He said softly making the girl laugh and push him as her legs straddled his lap.

"I wasn't that bad, was I?" She asked as he laughed while nodding his head.

"You were!" He teased as the girl smiled and kissed his lips softly. He sighed and his hand instantly travelled to her bottom as she gasped and allowed his tongue to invade her mouth. She smirked into the kiss and he pushed her up, as he pulled her shirt over her head and allowed it to be thrown off somewhere in the distance.

She then felt his hands work on her bra, and then the cool air hit her chest making her pull away and look down at him as her hands grabbed the bottom of his tank top.

"You sure you want this? After Lucifer raping-" she then cut him off by kissing his plump lips and grinding her hips into his.

"Yes, you're not him, and I want this." She thought as this would be her last few, pleasurable moments with him. She wanted to remember this, and to allow him to remember her.

He nods his head and kisses her rougher, and hooking his fingers into the loops of her jeans as she was turned on the bed off flowers and grass to be under her and she sighed.

His eyes were dark and filled with love and lust, and she felt herself become tense when he was about to pull off her panties, but he grabbed her hand and she nods while he finishes the task and she got up while pulling his shorts and boxers down as well.

Their bodies were sweaty and entangled with one another, as they finally became one.

When they finished, Alaska looked at Jacob with big eyes and the blanket over their bodies. "You planned this didn't you?" She teased softly as he chuckled and kissed her cheek and forehead.

"No, I didn't, but I loved it anyway." He whispered and she looked over him as she closed her eyes and was embraced in his warmth.

"I loved it too." She said and quickly fell into sleep.

<><><>

< Edited >