WRITE ON ME

' Write on me.
Color outside the lines.
Love the way you tear me up.
Baby take your time.
Write on me. '

•<>•<>•<>•

Music was playing softly in the back round as Alaskas body was placed in a beautiful lilac gown that was showing off her stomach and the bottom was tight around her thighs and flowed around her feet. Her hands were just below her sternum and her face looked oracular as Alice looked over Jacob and he looks over her.

"You're sure that it's going to work?" He asked and Alice nods.

"I saw it." She stated and then Alaskas body soon started heating up and her blood was boiling as one the inside she was screaming and yelling for someone to help her, but outside she looked peacefully.

"But she's-"

"The queen of hell." She stated and Jacob shakes his head with a sigh.

That's when her dark brown hair soon turned pale blonde and with a second passing her skin brightened, and in the inside her nervous system was buzzing with electricity and then her heart started beating as Edward entered the room.

"Is it time?" He asked and Alice smirked.

"Yes it is." She breathed out and that's when Jacob walked into the room with Alice and Edward on his sides, only for her eyes to open and show off her brown eyes, but flames were swirling in them.

And she gasped for air while her body lurched up, making Jacob smile listening into her heartbeat. "Alaska?" He asked and the girl looked into his eyes.

She could feel everything that he was feeling: sadness, despair, love, hate, happiness, lust. All of it.

And it made her smile at the feeling of her heart warming in her chest. "Jacob?" She asked as he sighed and ran up to her as he wrapped his arms around the girl's petite waist causing her to scream in excitement and laugh while heartedly at him.

He dug his face into her neck, making her feel the tears of excitement he had pouring down his face.

"Never do anything like that again." He mumbled into her skin as she sighed in contentment.

"Never again." She said and he looked over her as she smiled.

"So, what happens now?" She heard and turned her heard to see Edward and his family over there with the wolf pack inside their home in their human form.

Alaska smiled and held out her hands as they all looked over the flames of hell that were spreading, and it soon all disappeared.

"Me, being the queen of hell, allowed the fiery depths to be at peace, it's kinda like a heaven for evil supernatural creatures who can torture the bad humans." She said and Edward smiled over her until a small pixie cut haired vampire zoomed over and wrapped her arms around the Devil, literally.

"Jacob is right, don't do that again. We would miss you too much." She stated making the girl laugh.

"I know." She told her and Alice glared at her playfully.

"I'm being serious Winters." She grumbled as the blonde laughed.

"I know." She said again making the vampire sigh in annoyance.

"You're lucky she loves you." Edward said and Bella smiled over the girl.

"What are you going to do?" Bella asked and Alaska smiled looking at Jacob.

"We are probably going to a place that's much warmer." She said as Jacob's eyes widened.

"We?" He asked and Alaska laughed.

"Yes." She mumbled and looked over Seth and Leah's sad faces.

"What did you think we were going to leave out you two?" She asked.

His caused Seth's face to perk up and Leah to scoff. "No, we didn't." She lied between her teeth causing Alaska to smile at her.

"Sure, Leah." She stated and Jacob laughed while wrapping his arm around the girl's neck and kissing her forehead.

They walked out of the house as Sam's pack left while giving the girl a hug and a goodbye, while Leah and Seth were going to head home and start packing.

Jacob and Alaska were walking hand in hand towards his house as he smiled and leaned closer to the girl.

"So, we are going to be living together?" He asked cheekily as the girl laughed and showed off her teeth.

"Yes, it's not like I haven't been since I got here the first day." She said while Jacob smirked and kissed her lips.

"I love you." He stated and the woman smiled while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I love you two, and we are Blood Bond now." She told him as he nods his head.

"Blood Bond." He repeated and they would live together, for the rest of their immortal lives.

<><><>

< Edited >