HIDE AWAY

' Where do the good boys go to hide away. '

•<>•<>•<>•

Rushing out of the motel room as fast as the woman could with what she could have grabbed

Rushing out of the motel room as fast as the woman could with what she could have grabbed. It wasn't a lot, just a few pairs of clothes and a wad of cash she had been saving over the years. She couldn't have done it better with how she was living and running away from her hunter. She felt as if she was pray, but that's what she deserved.

To be feeling scared and pathetic was what she wanted after the things she had done to everyone in the past. She walked over the pavement and hoped and prayed that the supernatural rebound over in this area was going to protect her.

But what she didn't know, was it was guarded heavily by these so called supernatural creatures. She had met everything from Fairies to Goblins and she wasn't scared of anything as she couldn't be killed.

She passed the sign that said Forks, Washington and looked over the grey clouds that loomed over the bright blue sky over them. A small feeling of mist was covering her skin and she pulled her sweater down in the feeling.

With wide eyes she felt herself being watched and she walked quicker with her combat boots hoping she wasn't being followed by him. She knew she couldn't escape him for long, but her streak of two months, sixteen days, and four hours was a record for her from an encounter of his wrath.

She was surprised she hasn't been killed, but she couldn't handle it anymore. The screams, pleas, even the heat of hell anymore. It was all too much and she ran. Her body doing the movements before her mind could process and it was too late.

With a small snap of a branch she turned around quickly allowing her powers to work as her eyesight enhanced and she could feel body heat follow and touch her skin as if igniting it.

"Show yourself!" She yelled angrily and dropped her bag and quickly grabbing hold of her sword.

Five bodies showed off their silhouettes and she blinked quickly to see they all held black opaque eyes.

"Alaska, you need to come back with us. Lucifer is not too happy about your disappearance." A man stated as he then blinked and showed off crystal blue eyes.

"In sorry, but I can't allow that to happen." She answered allowing her British accent to flow and she screamed her warrior cry as she jumped high into the air and swing the sword gracefully into a woman's neck and sliced the head clean off as the battle started.

The rest of them rushed over to her and she held her sword in a defense stance. With her body muscles knowing the perfect moves to defeat them, she allowed them to do what she needed to.

Punches, kicks, and even other weapons, such as knives and guns were involved as she yelled and kicked a mans feet from under him and shoved her pointed sword into his chest and then quickly cartwheeling into the next person and digging her sword into their skull.

She gasped when blood squirted everywhere and felt her sword getting kicked out of her hands and she gasped when a fist collided into her face.

Her body fell to the floor and they kept hitting her over and over, until she grabbed the fist and glared over the woman. She snapped her wrist, bending it in a painful position causing her to scream and she then grabbed her neck and twisted it as the body fell and she saw the last man look over her with wide eyes.

She grabbed her sword and smirked, as blood dripped down her bottom lip and a cut was gushing blood from the punches above her cheek.

"You see, a demon who was turned into a catcher in a day isn't as good as a siren who has been alive for over three hundred years and has been trained by Lucifer himself." She stated and looked into his black eyes as he was about to exit the man's body he was possessing, but she twisted her body with strength and the sword sliced into his side and through the skin, muscle, and bones as she watched his corpse fall and an orange hue showed off as the demon died.

She gasped and rubbed her face while getting rid of the blood slightly as her wounds started to patch up on their own.

"Wanna be's." She mumbled and she dragged her sword into the grass trying to get the blood off and continued her way into the town of Forks.

<><><>

The Black's residence was never the same when Jacob Black came rushing back to his father after the death of Renesmee Cullen. She had died after a man by the name of Michael and Jacob couldn't save her in time. He was gone on an errand she needed and when he heard the scream of his girlfriend, he shifted and tried to catch the man who had the blood over his hands, but it was too late. Jacob was broken and he was done. He felt as if he couldn't live anymore.

But that all changed when he smelt a strong scent of iron. He furrowed his eyebrows and the pack howled for his presence since he was back.

He shifted quickly and ran over to his family as they all entered his mind to feel his sadness, but it gave him access to feel everyone's happiness and it was the only chance he could take.

'Someone did this?' He heard Seth ask as he soon emerged from the thick trees and saw the bodies that laid in the ground.

It was full of blood and guts as everyone looked over it and Sam growled lowly as he caught a scent.

'It's new. Something I have never seen before.' Leah stated and everyone started panicking.

'Hey! Calm down. We will start patrol tonight. Jacob.' Sam stated and his brown eyes looked over the black wolf.

'We need you.' He stated and Jacob growled as Seth and Leah looked over their leader. He shook his body and let out a huff.

'Alright, what do you need me to do?' He asked.

<><><>

< Edited >