ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME

' Turn your magic on, to me she'd say.
Everything you want's a dream away.
We are legends, every day.
That's what she told him. '

•<>•<>•<>•

Alaska was holding her gaze over at the boy with a smirk planted over her lips as in the window, everyone was panicking

Alaska was holding her gaze over at the boy with a smirk planted over her lips as in the window, everyone was panicking. "She can't stay! If she is really what she claims-"

"But we don't know for sure."

"But if she could-"

"She hasn't-"

"Doesn't mean she can't!" Jacob yelled and everyone stopped while the woman watched. "She's a dangerous threat. Worse than anything we have ever encountered." He started and the girl tuned him out only for him to take a deep breath.

"She would literally unleash hell on earth." Leah told Sam as he shook his head.

"What?" A voice asked and everyone froze in place as they saw his pale skin. His un beating heart felt the packs fear.

Jacob walked over to him and growled. "So, you finally decided to show up?" He asked angrily and Edward sighed.

"Bella isn't in her right state of mind, I was making sure she wouldn't hurt herself before I left." He explained as Jacob looked back inside to see the girl looking over Edward.

"The problem is her." He said while Edward allowed his eyes to connect with the woman as she smirked. "Could you get into her mind?" He asked and Edward furrowed his eyebrows.

"I can't. Its exactly like Bella's." He stated and Jacob sighed.

"That's what I feared." He mumbled and he grabbed Edwards shoulder and pushed him inside the house. "Tell him." He commanded and the girl looked over Jacob.

"Remember that Mark of Hell?" She asked and looked over Edward with a shit eating grin. "He has it, so he must have killed people. Let me guess, vampire?" She asked and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"The pale skin is a dead give away, but your eyes aren't red." She mumbled and he looked back over Jacob.

"What the hell is she talking about?" The pale man asked as Jacob sighed.

"Nothing that you need to worry about now. Tell him." He said again and the girl looked over Jacob.

"I don't take commands from you." She sneered and held a dangerous look in her eyes. Almost as if she was psychotic.

"So you take them from him. Lucifer?" He asked and the girl froze as his name was said and she looked Jacob in the eyes as he saw this. "You're scared of him?" He asked and the girl glared.

"Of course I am. We all should be, I mean, he's the Devil for God's sake. And you have no idea what he will do if he comes here. Especially with you." She said while looking over Edward.

"Me?" He asked and the girl smirked.

"A vampire on hell's side. I mean come on, you even have the mark so it's only time for you now." She stated as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What is she?" He asked Jacob as he rolled his eyes.

"A mermaid." He answered as the girl growled.

"Siren. Get it right before I rip your tongue out." She grumbled and Jacob smirked over her.

"Please, as if you could get out of those ropes. You've been like that for two days now." He answered and the girl smirked at him.

"Why do you think I've been waiting, Jacob Black?" She asked and he looks at her.

"It's not because I wanted to, but while you two have been so occupied with me, you haven't realized that your Pack members are all knocked out and now it's your turn to die." She threatens and quickly broke her restraints as she held her hand open and her sword flew in her hands and she looked over the two boys who were in shock.

"Fuck." Jacob mumbled and she yelled as the swords end quickly smacked into Edwards temple and he fell to the ground and she looked over Jacob as he grabbed her arms.

She dropped her sword and kicked his shin in, while grabbing his head and slamming it into the wall. Leaving a large dent, she took in a couple breaths and grabbed her sword and placed the blade over at Jacobs neck.

"Now, die." She mumbled and raised it above her head, and before she could swing down, cutting all the way through, her sword stopped and it bounced off the skin. She furrowed her eyebrows and tried again.

"Come on." She mumbled and kept trying, only for her to scream in frustration.

"Why am I hesitating?" She asked herself and placed her sword away, then heard a glass fall. She turned around and saw a woman with three long scars across her face and she sighed while walking over to her.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled and got ready to kill the woman until a smack across her skull stopped her and she fell to the floor.

The pan dropped and crashed on the floor as the woman sighed. "God, she's such a bitch." Bella mumbled and Emily smiled over the girl.

"Thank you, Bella." She stated and the girl smiled.

"Not a problem. Now, if you'll excuse me as I try to wake up everyone." She said and Emily sighed looking over the Siren and started tying her up again.

<><><>

Alice gasped as her head came up with another scenario and she rushed over to her family in panic. "Guys." She breathed out and they all furrowed their eyebrows.

"There's a problem with Edward." She said and Bella raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of problem?" She asked and Alice looked at her.

"Bella you need to save Edward before this girl decapitates him." She said and told her where they were as Bella quickly made her way over to the Reserve and grabbed a pan just in time before the woman snapped Emily's neck.

She looked at Emily as the woman's exchanged small conversation.

Jacob wake up with a groan and holding his head as Bella softly allowed her hands over Edwards face. "Edward?" She breathed out and his eyes opened as she smiled and kissed his cheek.

Jacob looked over Alaska and ran a hand over his hair. "Back to step one."

<><><>

< Edited >