WILD THINGS

' So gather all the rebels now, we'll rebel-rouse and sing aloud.
We don't care what they say no way, no way. '

•<>•<>•<>•

Alaska was sitting at the table as the Pack of werewolves were shoveling food into their mouths and her face was scrunched up in disgust

Alaska was sitting at the table as the Pack of werewolves were shoveling food into their mouths and her face was scrunched up in disgust. Emily laughed over the girl as her eyes looked over the woman's face. "I'm used to it by now." She stated and Alaska nods slowly.

"Doesn't mean I am." She mumbled and Jacob stopped eating his plate of chicken and looked over the girl with a smile.

"Well you're going to have to, since you're going to be staying with us for a while." He stated as the girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?" She asked confused and Jacob rolled his eyes.

"We aren't going to be leaving until at least a week." He said as the girl shook her head.

"No, we need to leave by tomorrow morning." She told him as she took a bite of chicken and placed it in her mouth.

Jacob looked at her and placed his fork down after he finished his plate of four chicken breasts. "We can't. We don't have any training and we don't know what we are getting ourselves into." He told her as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm here. You don't need training where we would be going anyway." She said and he frowned at that.

"Why? Where would we be going?" He asked and the girl finished her food as Emily quickly took up the plates.

"It's just a club. I know someone over there that can get in and out of hell while grabbing the dagger in time." She said as Jacob shushed her and waved his hands in her face.

"Hold up, a club?" He asked and then thought some more. "And a dagger? And how can you trust this guy?" He kept asking and the girl smirked.

"Yes a club, and the weapon is a dagger, and I can trust him because I'll easily kill him if he doesn't do what I say. He's my black spy, sort of day." She said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Black spy?" He asked, too many questions forming in his head.

"A person who works for both sides, but is helpful on the side that isn't dictated by a dick. So my side." She said and he scooted closer.

"So, it's kinda like a monarchy down there?" He asked and the girl nods her head.

"Oh yeah. Lucy doesn't like sharing, and when it comes to me, think of it like I'm his secretary." She stated but the smirked over his face.

"But, every monarch has down falls, and when he's busy, I talk to the people, demons," She told him as his eyes widened. "That need help. And that's how I get favors. Like running away from him." She whispered as Jacobs head was spinning.

"So, demons need help?" He asked as the girl laughed.

"Oh yeah, there's an order of who as more power." She said and got up while grabbing a piece of paper.

She drew a triangle and started. "Demons on the bottom, because their idiots." She said with a laugh and Jacob nods his head.

"Then you have your dead, and I repeat dead supernatural creatures. Like vampires, Werewolves, Witches." She said and Jacob frowns.

"What do you mean?" He asked and the girl looks over Jacob.

"There's always going to be bad werewolves and witches. But a vampire is marked whenever they get turned." She said and Jacob shook his head.

"Why?" He asked as she smiles.

"Because it's a sign of greed whenever you want immortality. Or, say it was forced, when you live forever you're undoubtedly going to sin sooner or later." She said and Jacob thinks about his imprint.

"What about a half vampire?" He asked and the girl's eyes widened.

"I don't know? I guess it would depend if they had sinned. You know Gluttony, Lust, all that shit." She stated not really caring anymore.

"Why the question? Did you know someone who was?" She asked as he nods.

"Yeah, my imprint died a few months ago." He answered sadly as the girl looked over him for a second and gets up.

"Well, sorry." She said not giving any emotion as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't you ever care for anything?" He asked and the woman stopped in her tracks.

She turns around and looks over his face. "After a few centuries with no one that cared for you, wouldn't you let your emotions wither away?" She asked and he looked to the ground.

"You haven't seen what I have seen. People getting murdered everyday, children screaming for their parents who won't go back for them, woman who were rapped." She sneered and he then realized that her life wasn't a walk in the park.

"I have seen everything. And experience it." She said. "So, if you have a problem about it, complain to someone who cares." She mocked as she walked away and Jacob sighed until he heard her yell.

"And we leave tomorrow morning!"

<><><>

Edward was in the living room with his family as they all gathered around him. "So, what happened?" Carlisle asked making Bella roll her eyes.

"Some stupid, demon." She mumbled as Edward furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"No, a Siren. She is now working with The Wolves as she made a deal with them to help kill the Devil." He said as the Cullen's gasped.

"Kill the Devil?" Emmett asked as Alice shakes her head.

"I haven't seen anything." She stated as Edward sighed.

"Alaska stated that you can't see him coming unless he wants you too. He can manipulate our powers if he wants." Edward said and Rosalie looks over Bella.

"What's got her so angry?" She asked and Bella glared at the blonde vampire.

"Jacob." Edward stated and everyone nods their head.

"So, what is this so called, Alaska going to do?" Jasper asked and Edward looks over his family.

"She is taking Jacob to find the Dagger of Satan."

<><><>

< Edited >