STOLE THE SHOW

' No heroes, villains, one to blame,
While wilted roses fill the stage,
And the thrill, the thrill is gone,
Our debut was a masterpiece,
But in the end for you and me,
Oh, the show, it can't go on. '

•<>•<>•<>•

Alaska was laying in bed with Jacobs arms wrapped around her trying to let her fall asleep

Alaska was laying in bed with Jacobs arms wrapped around her trying to let her fall asleep. She just couldn't, everything was too peaceful and the sound of crickets outside made her feel like anything could happen in this moment. She was tired, and she was getting frustrated, and she got up while unwrapping Jacobs arms while getting up.

She walked out of the room and went over to the front door as she walked out and went over towards the forest ground. She claimed over to a large rock that was staring over a pond that held the moons reflection and she stared upon it.

Her eyes were dark as memories of Lucifer flooded her mind and she shivered hearing his laughter echo in her brain. She looked towards the ground and tried to get her dark thoughts out, and allow bright ones to enter.

She smiled slightly when she remembered Alice and her little family. Even if Bella didn't talk to her much, Edward promised that they would stand by her when Lucifer arrived.

She knew he was going to. She could feel it in her body, but she just couldn't allow sleep to over come her body.

But that stopped she heard footsteps out over behind her and she didn't do anything. "Hey, Jake." She whispered and the voice chuckled causing her to freeze slightly.

"Not Jacob. Sorry, Alaska." Edward breathed out and the girl looked over him as she smiled sheepishly.

"Its fine." She said softly and he carefully walked over to her as he sat down next to her.

"So, I might have been checking up on you." He told her as she looked over the rippling water.

"I know." She whispered and Edward looks at her.

"Alice?" He asked and the girl nods.

"She told me that she would be watching, but I'm guessing she couldn't see me." She suggested and Edward smirked.

"Right on the dot." He told her as she nods.

"You looked through my mind, so, you know what's wrong." She said and looked at him as she saw his bright ember eyes staring back. She frowned slightly.

"Lucifer." Edward breathed out and the girl nods. "You need to get him out of your head, Alaska. It's not good for you." He told the girl with sincerity.

"I know, but what he did to me-"

"Wasn't right. But you have been through worse." He told her as she sighed while landing her head over his shoulder feeling his cool skin.

"I have, but if I told Jacob, he would kill Lucifer, and I'm not going to let him." Alaska stated as Edward furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He asked and the woman sighed.

"I'm going to steal the show and kill Lucifer myself." She said and Edward shook his head.

"No, Alaska, you can't." He said and the girl smiled sadly and she knows that Edward is looking into her head. "Alaska, don't." He pleaded and the girl felt tears well up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled and her pupils dilated and shrunk as he became emotionless. "But I have to protect Jacob." She whispered and started her compulsion.

"You are going to forget that I ever told you anything about what I was going to do to Lucifer. You are going to remember I told you that I was sad and you helped me while comforting me." She breathed out and a tear fell.

When she finished Edward smiled and patted her shoulder while getting up. "Go back to bed, Jacob is probably wondering where you are by now." He said while the girl smiled and nods her head.

"I will, thanks for the talk, Edward." She stated and he nods while disappearing as the girl looked up to the moon and got off the rock as she walked over to the house that she called home.

She walked into Jacobs room and was greeted with the smell of sweat and wet dog, but she loved it, making her feel as if he was never perfect and she wrapped herself into the comforter as Jacob groaned and looked over her.

"You okay?" He asked and she nods while kissing his cheek.

"Perfect. Go back to sleep." She whispered and he smiled while pulling her close to his chest and snuggled his face into her neck and she smiled when he easily fell back into sleep.

Alaska closed her eyes, and finally she fell asleep with the fear of Lucifer and becomes engulfed with flames.

But fear is what kept her calm.

<><><>

< Edited >