I BET

' I bet you start loving me.
Soon as I start loving someone else.
Somebody better than you.
I bet you start needing me. '

•<>•<>•<>•

Her breath was lost when she saw herself back into the dungeon she lived in, and she was hooked up to chains as her body was dangling off the ground

Her breath was lost when she saw herself back into the dungeon she lived in, and she was hooked up to chains as her body was dangling off the ground. "Alaska." Lucifer tutted as the woman looked over his body that was now nude and she closed her eyes tightly, not liking where this was going.

His hands skimmed her body as she gasped and held in her shudder. "I can't believe you would allow me to torture you over and over again for the rest of your pathetic life, just for that Mutt." He whispered into her ear and licked the shell of it.

She held in her scream with a hot blade scorched her stomach and cut open a small gash. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." She muttered as his hand grabbed onto her swollen chest leaving her to bite her lip to stop from yelling at him.

"You're love for him." He stated and the girl's eyes widened. So many question were running into her head, but he placed his lips over her bare skin, making her cringe into her body.

"How he can make you feel heat rise into your cheeks, or when he touches you your body tingles, and when he smiles over at you your mind goes off into dirty thoughts." He stated softly and that's when the girl knew he was right.

Everything that he was saying, she felt, and she didn't know how to take that. "So that's love?" She asked and he smirked while lining up his member to her core.

"Yes." He said and slammed into her making her scream in disgust.

Bruise after cut, thrust after kiss, he wouldn't stop and the girl had enough. Her body was shaking and her vocal chords were ripped from screaming and pleading for him to stop.

Once he did, he snapped his fingers as her body fell to the floor and she curled into a ball. "Now, after I clean up, I'm going to finish you off, Alaska, and your suffering will be over." He stated while walking out and over her as she cried into her shoulder.

She felt awful, he had done worse things to her than what he normally did, and she was ready for it to end. She could see a bright light in front of her as her vision blurred, and then a woman's face was ahead.

"Who are you?" She mumbled and the girl shook her head allowing her brown waves to go in front of her face.

"That's not important right now. You need to get up." She whispered and helped her up as the girl winced in pain over her body.

"I can't." She breathed out, remembering Lucifer draining her of her powers. Her body was weak, mentally and physically and the girl wasn't having it.

"Alaska Winters, get your ass up now, or you're never going to see Jacob again!" She yelled and the woman under her looked at her funny.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked and the girl smirked.

"Not important. I'm gonna get you out of here, and your going to stay with Jacob." She said and the woman's eyesight was blurry as she didn't know what was happening and next thing she knew she was feeling a cool breeze.

"Alaska." The girl said while snapping her fingers in front of her face.

"Yes?" She asked and the girl smiled.

"You're going to take this, and shove it into Lucifer's heart. Tell Jacob that Renesemee will always remember him." She stated and the woman furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?" She asked and that's when she was pushed into a vortex as she screamed and soon hit the ground with a thud as she groaned in pain.

Her mind was full of things and just as her eyes closed, she felt cold hands wrap around her torso.

The man looked over at his family and nods. "Alice was right, she's back." Edward stated and carefully laid her down to see her wounds not healing everyone was backing away from the smell.

"Why does she smell so awful?" Jasper asked and Alice shakes her head.

"Because she's dead?" She questioned and Bella nods.

"She did sell her soul." She pointed out and everyone waited until the woman would wake up.

But what the didn't expect was for Jacob to come rushing over and knocking onto the door. "Where is she?"

<><><>

< Edited >