ARMY

' I know that I've been messed up.
You never let me give up.
All the nights and the fights,
And the blood and the breakups.
You're always there to call up.
I'm a pain, I'm a child, I'm afraid. '

•<>•<>•<>•

After the last day events, Alaska felt her nerves clattering against one another, and she placed the Dagger into her waist band as she saw Jacob coming over to her and she pulled her leather jacket over the handle.

"Hey, ready to go?" He asked as the girl smiled and nods her head while kissing his lips.

"Yep." She whispered and placed a hand on his cheek. "You know I love you right?" She asked and he furrowed his eyebrows while he nods.

"Of course." He said and she smiled while walking away and the wolves all walked over towards an empty field as the girl sighed feeling the sun beating down on them.

Sam nods his head and they all shifted as then the vampires showed up, and Edward nods over Alaska who sighs.

Jacob holds up a decoy Dagger that Alaska found and that's when Lucifers head popped up and then other heads did as well, only for Alaska to see twenty demons at most.

"Alaska! We meet again at last. You know that girl, Renesemee, really got you hidden well. But I still found you." He declared happily and the girl rolled her eyes.

"I don't care, Lucy." She teased as his eyes darkened and he took in a deep breath.

"Look, I can see that you have your army, I have mine, and I don't want to start a blood bath. I just want you, and then we can leave this all behind us." He said and that when Edward and Jacob both stepped forward covering her.

"You are not getting anywhere near her." Jacob growled and Lucifer smirked.

"Well, then I'm sorry for all of this." He stated and the girl saw the demons rushing their way over to them, causing the girl to pull her sword out watching the wolves and vampires rushed as well.

Alaska, before the demon could even touch her, slashed her sword down and half of his body split down the middle and she went over to the rest.

With the potions and pendants, Lucifer couldn't touch any of them, making him furrow his eyebrows. "What in hell?" He mumbled and continued his way over to the girl as she looked over to see Alice struggling with two demons pulling on her arms, and she ran over and cutting their heads off making Alice sigh out in relief.

"Thanks." She breathed out and started fighting again, and just as she was about to move on, Alaska felt a hand over her throat as she gasped in pain and saw Lucifers black eyes staring at her.

"You are not getting away that easily." He breathed out as she gasped and scratched at his hand to try and make him let go.

That was when Lucifer gasped and Alaska saw a pointed end through his chest, and he dropped the girl making her cough and Lucifer pulled out the fake Dagger and dropped it to the floor causing it to clatter against the ground.

"Well, not many people can sneak up on me, but whatever you just tried to do, didn't work." He said and smirked just as Jacobs eyes widened.

Alaska got up and Alice's eyes widened as she saw the future just in a few seconds as she tried to stop Alaska. "Hey, asshole!" She yelled and before Lucifer was about to kill Jacob, he turned around with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's because I have the real one." She stated and she looked at Jacob who was about to yell at her. "I'm sorry, I couldn't let you do it." She told him.

With that, she jumped into the air, Lucifer was raising his hand about to reach for her heart, but she pulled the Dagger through his hand and onto his chest, making him scream and red flames flew from his body.

"No!" Jacob and Alice yelled, but it was too late as his body exploded, causing everyone to fly backwards and Alaska screamed in pain as the flames crawled up her arms.

Her body fell to the floor, Lucifer's body was gone and had turned into ashes in the air, while the Dagger fell into the floor and soon disappeared.

Jacob ran over to her and looked over everyone. "Someone help her!" He yelled and Alice turned away while sobbing into Jasper's shoulder.

Jacob saw this and Edwards eyes widened looking into Alice's mind. "What happened?" He asked and Edward stumbled in his words.

"What happened!" He yelled and the vampire sighed looking down at Alaska's body.

"She's dead Jacob. She knew that killing Lucifer would kill you, so she took her life instead of yours." He answered for Alice and the man gasped.

"No." He mumbled and looked down at Alaskas cold body as he started crying. "No. No. No. No." he kept repeating and holding her closely to his chest.

"Please come back." He whispered and everyone around him looked over in sadness.

"Please." He mumbled and looked up at Carlisle and sobbed. "Please do something." He said and the doctor sighed while putting his hand on her face and closing her eyes.

Jacobs lip quivered as he cried harder.

<><><>

< Edited >