SIGN OF THE TIMES

' Just stop your crying.
It's a sign of the times.
Welcome to the final show.
Hope you're wearing your best clothes. '

•<>•<>•<>•

The woman that was tied up didn't give The Pack a word

The woman that was tied up didn't give The Pack a word. She was used to torture, so even when Sam slapped her out of anger she just laughed in his face. He grew so angry that everyone had to force him outside and make sure he would not turn into a wolf inside the house. Her dark brown hair was over her face when Jacob came back and he looked over everyone who was outside. "We need to do something, Sam!" Seth yelled only for him to growl.

"You don't get to yell at me!" He yelled back and the younger male stood tall.

"You're not my alpha." He stated calmly and Sam was about to attack him and Jacob stopped them.

"Hey! You can't just leave her alone in there." Jacob stated and Leah rolled her eyes.

"We can, she hasn't even tried cutting the ropes yet. We had Quill check on her every ten minutes." She said and Jacob shook his head.

"You don't even know her powers." He stated angrily and everyone's eyes got wide and they ran inside to see the girl still there with a smirk on her face.

"You know if you just wanted to know what I am, all you have to do is ask." She said her eyes hooked over everyone as she stopped at the sight of Jacob and she furrowed her eyebrows, feeling the sadness in him.

"You wouldn't talk to us." Sam stated and the girl kept her smirk.

"Of course, because I want to talk to him." She stated and everyone looked at Jacob.

"Me?" He asked in confusion as she curled her lips.

"Yes, and only him. That means with your mind link also, I can tell." She whispered as if it was a big secret.

Sam looked over Jacob as everyone nods and he sighed while leaving and everyone followed. He stood straight up and she leaned against her pillows. "So, this is how it's going to work." She said and he rolled his eyes. "I tell you something, you tell me why you're so sad." She said and Jacob glared at her.

"No." He stated firmly and the girl sighed.

"Come on, it won't be any fun if I just tell you about me. Look at it this way, if you don't tell me, then I will start guessing. My werewolf knowledge is strong." She said and he kept the glare.

She sighed and allowed a grin to etch her face. "Alright, then. Let me guess, family member?" She asked and saw no form of emotion change in his body language.

"You can't transform?" Nothing.

"Imprint?" She asked and saw his glare lighten up in the tiniest ways.

This caused her to smirk and relax in the ropes. "So, imprint it is." She teased right in his face as his eyes snapped over to her.

"Shut up." He mumbled and the girl rolled her eyes.

"Just tell me what happened and I'll tell you what I am." She said and he kept his glare as his jaw clenched.

"No." He mumbled and the girl sighed blowing a strand of hair out of her face.

"Did you let her run away?" She asked and the man was about to walk away until she screamed. "She died! Didn't she?" She yelled at him causing him to stop and clench over the door handle as everyone around the house heard this.

Seth looked over Leah as she shook her head. "Don't." She whispered making the boy sigh.

He slowly turned around as the girl kept her dark eyes on him. "What happened?" She asked in a hiss and he rolled his shoulders.

"That's none of your business." He seethed and the girl smirked.

"Oh, come on. It's not like you killed her, otherwise I would have seen the mark." She teased and he raised and eyebrow.

"What mark?" He asked and the girl smiled.

"The Mark of Hell. You know, a siren can always tell those kinds of things." She whispered strangely as the man tended at her words.

"A demon?" He asked causing the girl to roll her eyes.

"No, a demon is the scum of hell. I'm a siren. You know like singing and causing men and women to crash into rocks." She stated and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Aren't you supposed to have a tail and all that then?" He asked and the girl groaned.

"That's a mermaid!" She yelled angrily and Jacob smirked at her reaction. "A siren is a servant to Lucifer himself." She spat and the smirked when she saw his eyes widened. "And I will get him to come here to tear this pathetic house apart and tear your pack limb from limb." She threatened and Jacob quickly left and went over to his pack as she smirked.

<><><>

Bella sighed as she felt Edwards hands on her shoulders and she grabbed his hand. "What do you think Jacob found?" Edward asked as Bella shook of her head.

"I don't care, Edward. He didn't protect Renesemee." She told her and once the man sighed and looked over Alice for help she smiled and walked over to the couple.

"So, how about we go shopping." Alice suggested and Bella glared over the girl and her husband.

"No, Alice, I don't want to shop! God, why can't everyone just leave me alone!" She whined and walked off until the woman who was Edwards sister sighed and smiled at him.

"Well, I can't see her doing anything stupid, so just give her some space." Alice told the man as he rubbed his face.

"I think I'll head over to the Reserve and I'll see what Jacob needed." Edward stated and wiped his hands over his jeans.

Alice nods and she looked upstairs on last time. "Go, we can take Bella from here." She mumbled as Edward sighed.

"Thank you Alice."

<><><>

< Edited >