LAY ME DOWN

' You told me not to cry when you were gone.
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong.
Can I lay by your side, next to you. '

•<>•<>•<>•

Alaska looked into Jacobs eyes as he was scared and tried to break from Lucifers hold on his neck

Alaska looked into Jacobs eyes as he was scared and tried to break from Lucifers hold on his neck. "Keep struggling and I will just kill you faster." He stated and the man stopped as he chuckled. "What a good bitch you got me." He said while looking over Alaska and the girl dropped her fear immediately after that.

"He's not yours. Let him go." She stated calmly and the man's eyes widened.

"Ooh, are you disobeying me?" He asked and the girl stepped forward, challenging him with a straight face.

He threw Jacob on a chair and with that, ropes slithered around his body keeping him from moving. "Alaska!" He yelled and the ropes went over his mouth and body as he struggled.

Lucifer sat down on the couch  and smirked over her. "Don't you look sexy with your new attitude. Tell me, why the sudden change?" He asked and the girl felt his eyes crawling up her body as she turned around and saw Crowley had disappeared.

She looked over him and kept her posture, while tightening the hold over her sword, not giving him an answer.

"Let me guess, he actually feels like family to you?" He asked and the girl looked to the floor causing him to laugh. "Him? His pack? Who would ever love someone who has murdered millions of people, Alaska?" He asked and the girl looked at Jacob who's eyes were over the two.

"He said that they would protect and care for me." She mumbled and Lucifer stood up running a finger over her shoulders then pulled her chin up.

"He lied, Alaska." He said and the girl shook her head.

"He didn't, he's better than you ever will be!" She yelled and pushed his hand away as his eyes darkened and he took in a deep breath.

"Now, snowflake, if you do that again, I'm going to kill you." He whispered into her ear and she looked at Jacob when he left her side and placed his palms over Jacobs face and slapping him causing him to hiss. "And, you are going to watch me kill this boy, and we are going back to the dungeon for your misbehaving." He said and once the girl saw his hands travel over to Jacobs neck, she screamed.

"No!" She yelled and his body flew into the wall as Jacob was panicking. Lucifer groaned and hit his head on the wall with a chuckle. He got up as Alaska soon pulled Jacob over to her and tried to until the ropes.

"You think that stupid trick would help you." He seethed and when Alaska unhooked one rope from his body, she felt the air leaving her lungs as she gasped and Jacob could see her face turning blue and purple.

"Come." He stated and the girl's body was dragged towards him and she shook as her body was lifted into the air. "You have been such a faithful servant, Alaska, but alas, you are going to die." He stated calmly and that's when his hand plunges into her chest as she gasped.

She could feel his hand grasping her heart, until a chant started. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica." And that's when he turned around and the girl was dropped to the floor, with her heart still intact and Jacob had managed all the ropes off his body.

He held onto her as she gasped and he saw the wound healing quickly. "Who the hell are you, and how do you even know that?" Lucifer asked and Alaska's eyes quickly darted over to Alice and Edward as she got up.

"Alice." Edward encouraged as she was about to say more, but Lucifer grabbed her throat and threw her into the wall and Edward punched him only for Lucifer to grab his arm and was about to break it off only for Alaska to push him away.

"No!" She yelled and Lucifer stopped as she was standing in the middle of the Vampires.

Lucifer smiled at this and clapped his hands as his cuts and bruises were fading  away. "What now?" He asked and the girl looked at him.

"I will give you what you wanted. Me." She said and Lucifer 'hmm' while shaking his head.

"Not going to cut it, sweetheart." He said and that's when the girl blinked away her tears.

"No! I give you the right to do whatever you want to do to me." She said, dangling her virtue in front of him, his eyes widened and lust filled them.

"Anything?" He asked and the girl swallowed her pride.

"Anything." She repeated and Jacob shakes him head.

"No, Alaska, don't!" He yelled and Edward grabbed him while keeping him quiet.

Lucifer looked over the people behind her as he turned her around and she felt his breath on her neck. "You would give up your life, for them. A bunch of weaklings that will die in a matter of a couple hundred years?" He asked as the girl felt a tear run down her face.

She felt as if she was an alien, feeling a wet streak go down her face. And then more continued as they wouldn't stop. "Yes." She breathed out and he grunts while looking over Jacob, Edward, and Alice.

"Well, you three have been graced by Alaskas gratitude towards you. Say goodbye." He stated and that's when Jacob shook his head feeling tears rush in his eyes, but Edward still holding onto him.

And in a blink of an eye, Alaska was gone, Jacob screamed and pulled out of Edwards grasp as he punched him in the face.

Alice got in the middle as Jacob dug a finger into her chest. "Why? This should have never happened!" He yelled and Edward shook his head.

"Why do you even care? She was a nuisance to all of us!" He yelled and Jacob shook his head.

"She made me forget about Renesemee." He mumbled and Edward stopped looking down at him.

"What? I thought you-"

"I did imprint on her, but something felt off about it. And with Alaska there, it was as if she took all my pain and suffering away, but now it's back." He stated and walked off while shifting and running away.

<><><>

< Edited >