Meeting Ali

EMILY'S POV
I wake up early, the week went by so quick, cant believe its the first day back at school im really not looking forward to going back, even though Cece said she would spend the day just me and her one day over the hoildays she didn't but thats typical of her, i go downstairs and quickly grab a bite to eat then sit on the bench outside my house, Aria is picking me up not long after she turns up, i get in the car..

"Hey Em how are you, not seen you much this week?".."im okay i guess".."you dont look it, let me guess Cece?".."well yeah i just don't get her, she never tries with me, i don't even know where i stand".."i know you don't like people saying but i think your best ending it, you can do way better".."the thing is i know your right Aria".. they arrive at school Aria parks the car, a blonde girl walks past with a boy, she looks straight into the car at Emily.. "did you see that Aria?".. "yeah i saw she couldn't take her eyes off you, do you know her?".. "no ive never seen her before".. they both walk towards the school door, they hear Cece shouting.. "oh ill go Em, see you in class" Aria says walking off..

"Hey Em sorry i didn't text you this morning, i knew i would be seeing you at school though".. "its fine im used to it".."whats that mean?".."nothing how did you get here today".. "Scott give me a lift".. "oh okay".. Cece tries to kiss Em.. "not in the mood Cece stop it".. "What's your problem Em" she says storming off..

ALI'S POV
Its my first day at Rosewood High, im feeling nervous but im happy my brother Jason is here to support me, i cant stop thinking of the girl i saw this morning, she looked stunning, i wouldn't mind her showing me around school i think to myself smiling, i walk to my first class its History with Mrs Johnson, i go in and sit down, noticing the girl from the car, she looks even more perfect close up, i sit just behind her we make eye contact as i walk past, we get set our work and i get on with it, but keep staring at the brown haired girl infront of me, before long its break time, i purposely drop my books to get the girls attention, she turns around helping me pick them up..

"Thankyou so much, im so clumsy".. "no worries".. Em says walking off.. "hey wait what's your name?".."Emily why?".."im just asking you don't seem very friendly"..she says walking off.. "im sorry wait, what's your name?".."my names Ali its my first day".."its nice to meet you Ali, sorry for being off with you, i just have loads on my mind".."oh no anything you want to talk about".."no talking wont help, but thankyou Ali, do you want to come to the canteen for lunch".."yeah let's go".. they both walk to the canteen get some food sitting down at the table with Aria..

Emily.. "hey Aria this is Ali its her first day"
Aria.. "nice to meet you Ali"
Ali.. "you to Aria"
Emily.. "so where's Hanna today Aria?"
Aria.. "she's with Caleb somewhere, so Ali who was that boy you was with today?"
Ali.. "oh thats my brother Jason"
Aria.. "oh i thought it was your boyfriend"..
Emily.. "Aria!! Your putting the girl under pressure" she says smiling..
Ali.. laughing.. "its okay i don't mind, it definitely wouldn't be my boyfriend im gay"
Emily.. "your gay!!"
Aria.. "Emily don't look to happy" She says smiling..
Emily.. "shut up Aria" she says smiling back..
Ali.. "is there a problem, whats the joke?"..
Aria.. "nothing there is no problem, Emily's gay to"..

Just as Ali is going to speak Cece comes over..

Cece.. "hey you lot and my gorgeous girlfriend" she says kissing Emily on the lips..
Emily.. "oh so you want to talk now earlier you stormed off"
Cece.. "i know sorry Em, just you was getting funny with me for getting a lift off Scott, oh who are you?" she says to Ali..
Ali.. "im Ali its my first day"..
Emily.. "and Cece i had a right to be annoyed, i could of picked you up"..
Cece.. "okay sorry Em, so your new Ali i thought you was Hanna at first"..
Emily.. "Hanna is blonde like you Ali"
Ali.. "is she gay to?" she says laughing
Cece.. "your gay Ali?"
Ali.."yes what about you and Emily, are you both fully into girls"..
Cece.."were fully into each other, that's all you need to know, right Em?"..
Emily.. "yeah exactly" she says not sounding convincing..

ALI'S POV
I go off to the toilet before our next lesson Maths, and i think about Emily i really like her when i found out she was gay, i couldn't believe my ears and then her girlfriend came over, no offence but she seems a right bitch!! I walk to lesson sitting down, smiling at Emily, Mr Taylor gives out our work sheets, i hate maths its such a bore, but i have Emily to perve on i suppose..

"Em after school shall we all go on the park chill out" ..Cece says...."who do you mean?".."well me, you i'll invite Scott you can invite Aria and Hanna"..

"You two be quiet, your meant to be working" Mr Taylor says... "sorry sir its my girlfriend she's a bad influence" Cece says smiling at Emily, Ali looks slightly jealous..

The bell goes...

"Finally let's get going Em".."shall we invite Ali i feel bad she's new".."fine just hurry up, ill go and get Scott then meet you outside"..Cece says kissing Em's lips walking out of class.. "Ali wait up"... "you okay Emily?".."Yeah do you want to come to the park with Cece, me and Aria"..."erm yeah sure may aswell, ill just go and tell Jason ill meet him at home".."okay Ali ill wait for you outside school"..

EMILY'S POV
I go and meet Aria and Hanna, Aria is going to see her boyfriend so its only Hanna who is coming to the park we go outside and meet Ali, we all get into Scott's car, he drive's to the park and we all sit down on the field to chill out and talk..

Scott.. "i feel so lucky 4 girls in my company"..
Emily.. "unfortunately for you two of us are gay"..
Hanna.. "Cece is bi? Who else is gay"...
Emily.. "Ali is, oh i forgot you havn't met Ali proparly yet..this is Hanna, Ali"..
Ali.. "nice to meet you Hanna"..
Hanna.. "you too Ali, so did you enjoy your first day"
Ali.. "it was good yes everyone as been so nice to me"..
Cece.. "so Ali has any girl caught your eye so far"..
Ali.. Looks at Em.. "erm no, no one as yet"
Scott.. "i dont get why girls are gay to be honest"..
Emily.. "maybe because of people like you Scott"..
Scott.. "ooohh i thought we were fine now Em, anyway let's have a kick about who's joining me"..
Ali.. "i will it will be fun, i cant play football but its a laugh"..
Emily.. "me too"...
Cece.. "i will then aswell"

They all kick the ball passing it around having a laugh together, then they go onto the park and joke about on the roundabout and the swings.. after one hour they decide to leave the park, just before they get into the car.. Ali sneakily asks Emily for her phone number, then Cece shouts Ali over.."can i have a word quickly with you Ali".. she walks towards her "yeah are you okay?".. "yeah im fine i just want to say to you i know your gay, but Em isn't available".."i know that".."well I've seen the way you look at her, she's my girlfriend got it?".. "don't threaten me Cece, i know she's your girlfriend".. "im not threatening im just making sure you know, shes mine".."well i do".. Ali says as she walks off getting in the car, as Cece gets in the front.. "what was that about Cece?" Emily says.. "nothing just a little chat with Ali, isnt that right?"..she says to Ali.. "yeah nothing to worry about Em" Ali says smiling at her..

ALI'S POV
Cece doesn't scare me i know girls like her she's a bitch, i can tell already that her and Emily's relationship isn't brilliant, Scott gives us all a lift home, when i get home i have a chat with my mum then i go upstairs and sit on my bed i was going to text Emily but im not sure if she's with Cece so ill talk to her tomorrow, i best not piss her off anymore today, i think laughing to myself...

Hope you are all liking this story, Ali has made an appearance now so hope you like that, thanks to all who are viewing and voting appreciate all your support :)