Cece Knows

ALI'S POV
We've just had our lunch break, as im walking back to class me and Em walk in getting evils from Cece, Em sits down i don't care what Cece has to say I'm not sitting away from Emily i  sit next to her..

"Still just friends are you?" Cece snaps..

"Shut up Cece, we are allowed to sit next to each other".. i say back to her..

"Yeah aslong as you only remain friends got it".. Cece says with a tone

I just turn around and ignore her as our teacher comes in setting our work for the afternoon, as i get on with my work me and Em talk quietly..

She isn't worth it Ali ignore her".."i know Em its just annoying i cant just say to her im your girlfriend".."she will find out anyway so don't worry Ali but i want to tell her".. "i know i just hate her".. i say to Em as i put my hand on her lap discreetly as we continue with our work, i keep looking at the clock history is so boring, i continue with my work then i hear the bell go it's such a relief school is over for the day, i can finally get Em away from Cece and we can be ourselves together, although Em has swimming practice first, as i get all my stuff together i talk to Em..

"I will just put my things in my locker Em then I'll meet you at the pool".. "Okay Ali don't be long".. "i won't" i say smiling at her as i walk off..

I put my stuff into my locker as im walking to the swimming pool, Cece stops me..

"OI BITCH".. "oh what Cece just leave me alone".. "let me guess your going to watch Em are you".. "it's nothing to do with you".. i say to her, as i walk off she pulls me back by my hair, pinning me against the lockers.. "listen to me i won't let you get away with what you've done".. "what given Em a better life".. i say laughing, as i push her away from me.. "you think that's funny do you, Em will see through you soon enough".. "your just jealous because Em is my girlfriend now".."WHAT!!!!".. "i meant friend".. "no you fucking didn't".. she says pushing me to the floor, i get up and pull her hair dragging her down to the floor, were both on the floor hitting each other, pulling at each other's hair with people from school all stood round watching..

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE" Mrs Johnson shouts making her way through the crowd of people.. "you two stand up now" she says to us as we both stand up.."right both of you in that classroom now"...

EMILY'S POV
I am just about to get in the pool i text Ali when i was getting changed, she didn't text me back. I am worried i look over to the seats and she isnt there. Maybe she's talking to her brother i think to myself as i get into the pool, swimming up and down..

Back in the classroom..

"So you two do you want to tell me what's going on"..

"Ali started it".. "erm i think you did you pushed me into the lockers".."you deserved everything"..

"Cece i will not tolerate this behaviour, Ali you can leave now".. "oh so she just gets away with everything".. Cece says with a tone as i walk out of the room, going to the pool sitting down on the seats smiling at Em. I worry now what she will say now Cece knows were together she will probarly be annoyed with me..

As I'm swimmimg lengths of the pool, i look over to Ali wondering were she has been, i listen to my coach as we do races, and practice diving in, after 45 minutes i get out of the pool, and walk over to Ali noticing the scratch above her eye..

"Right whats happened".. "what do you mean?".. "well the big scratch above your eye".."oh well something fell out of my locker hitting my head".. "oh my god really".."okay Em i cant lie to you me and Cece got into a fight".. "oh great why".."she just started on me for coming to watch you swim".. "were is she now?".."with Mrs Johnson well she was".. "i hope she's gone now, I'll just go and get changed be right back Ali".. i say to her.. "wait Em".. "Yeah Ali".. "sshh keep walking".. i say to her following her to the changing room's, we go in together as i lock the door..

"Ali what you doing, you'll get in trouble" i say smiling to her.. "trouble is my middle name today Em".. i say laughing.. "its not funny getting into fights with anyone especially my ex".. "oh sshh Em" i say to her pinning her against the door kissing her neck, making her shiver.. "fuck Ali stop that".. "hows about no".. Ali says as she kisses Em on the lips using tongues.. "take of your costume Em".. i do as she says and she leans me back against the door kissing all the way down my body to my pussy... "fuckkk Ali we can't do this here".."we can if i say so"... she says to me as she licks my pussy out, flicking her tongue onto my clit going in circles, as she looks up into my eyes, looking at her blue eyes as she eats my pussy makes me moan so loud, it feels so good she continues licking up and down my pussy, rubbing my clit fast...

"FUCKK AHHHHH YESSSS ALIIII" i moan as i squirt my juices over Ali, she comes up to me kissing my lips again we hear people walk past, as were kissing, she inserts to fingers inside my pussy, i moan as she pumps them in and out of me, moving them around inside me, it feels so good seriously, as she keeps pounding her fingers inside me, i reach my second climax..

"Fuckkkk ALIII AHHH mmm".. i moan rather loudly as i squirt down her fingers, my coach knocks on the door...

"Are you okay in there"... she says

"This is embarrasing Ali" i whisper to her putting my towel around me, she just laughs quietly, i open the door..

Sorry coach im okay".. are you sure i heard a scream"..i just hurt my toe thats all im okay now".. well be quick and get dried everyone as already left.. "okay coach" i say as i close the door, Ali starts laughing.. you hurt your toe"..sssh you, well i couldnt say my girlfriend was fingering me could i".. we smile at each other as i get changed, then quickly sneak out managing not to get caught..

Back at Ali's house..

Jessica.. "hey you two, oh Ali what's happened to your head?"..
Ali.. "something fell on me out of my locker, I'll be fine mum"..
Emily.. "i told her to be careful"..
Jessica.. "she should be more careful how are you Emily anyway?"..
Emily.. "Im good thankyou, ive just had swimming practice"..
Jessica.. "so your a good swimmer then"..
Emily.. "yeah i love swimming"..
Ali.. "but she loves me more"..
Emily.. "i do Ali" i say smiling at her.. especially after what you did in the changing rooms..
Jessica.. "what happened" she says smiling..
Ali.. "see mum your teaching Em bad habits, she thinks she can open up to you now"..
Jessica.. "well she can, you to were naughty together i take it? she says looking at us both..
Emily.. "well it was mainly Ali to me lets just say she made me very satisfied"..
Ali.. "EMILY STOP..right lets go upstairs we have some homework to do"..
Jessica.. "oh is that what you call it do you, remember your bed squeeks abit with alot of movement Ali"..
Ali.. "MOTHER!!!!"..
Emily.. "well I'll have to return the favour Ali to you"..
Ali.. "stop your both embarrasing".. i say running upstairs smiling to myself as Em laughs with Jessica..

"Ali what's up" .. i say smiling walking into her bedroom closing the door behind.. "you and my mum are embarrasing talking about our sex life".. i say smiling".. "i love your mum she's super easy to talk to".. "i know i can tell".. i say as Em walks over to me kissing my lips..."so shall i return the favour Ali?".. i say smiling.. "Im not actually that horny plus i have got something I'm worried about telling you".. "what your worrying me".. "sit down Em on the bed".. i say as we both sit down.. "what is it Ali tell me".. "well the thing is you know me and Cece had a fight".. "yeah what's happened".. "oh i can't say".. "Ali tell me?".. "i kinda blabbed about the fact I'm your girlfriend".. "oh my god really, why do that".."Im sorry Em, i just blurted it out does it really matter".. "well it would of been better coming from me, is that how you srarted fighting then".. "no it was after she started the fight pulling me back by my hair just because i was coming to watch you swim".. "let's just see how she is tomorrow Ali".. "your not mad at me are you Em".. "never come here".. i say as we kiss lips cuddling up on the bed..

Thanks for the votes and views on my story, hope your all still enjoying it, thanks for all your support so far :)