Camping Fallout (Part 2)

Continued from previous chapter..

Ali storms back over to the tent going inside packing her stuff..

Aria.. "Ali are you okay?"..
Ali.. "not really im going home"..
Han.. "what wait why Ali?"..

Emily runs over to the tent... "ask her".. Ali says with a tone..

Emily.. "Ali wait please nothing happened"..
Ali.. "well it didn't look like nothing  when i came around the corner you had your hands all over your ex"..
Han.. "Emily you didn't do you"..
Emily.. "no i didn't she just threw herself at me to cuddle me"..
Ali.. "why was you even both together bit of a coincidence wasn't it?"..
Emily.. "i don't know i came out of the toilet and she was there"..
Aria.. "what happened?"..
Emily.. "nothing she said she wanted to be friend's, and she basically said she would accept me and you Ali"..
Ali.. "oh well that's good of her isn't it" she says sarcastically as Cece comes over..

Cece.. "is everything okay in here"..
Han.. "i think you've caused enough trouble go away"..
Cece.. "me and Em we're sorting things out i didn't mean to cause trouble"..
Ali.. "you know what your doing Cece you saw me then cuddled Em"..
Emily.. "is that true Cece"..
Cece.. "Emily no i want us all to be friend's i can see Ali makes you happy i accept that now"..
Ali.. "like hell you do you bitch go away"..
Emily.. "Ali please calm down"..
Ali.. "oh so your taking her side then are you?"..
Emily.. "no im not but wouldn't it be better if we could be friends rather than all this fighting"..
Ali.. "no its either me or her your choice"..
Emily.. "obviously i pick you but i think its nice to all be friend's its annoying all this arguing"..
Ali.. "do you know what im out" she says walking out of the tent..
Emily.. "what do you mean Ali stop i want you please"..
Ali.. "i want you but its just not good enough, Cece is only trying to cause trouble and you can't see it"..
Emily.. "Okay i don't want to lose you, i choose you"..
Ali.. "to late i cant do this anymore" she says walking off to her car getting inside, Cece watches on smiling discreetly..

"Ali please don't leave me".."i can't do this anymore Em not with that bitch involved" she says pointing at Cece.. "you can't ever see she's only trying to cause trouble".. "i just thought she was genuine and wanted to be friend's".. "well she doesn't she hates me and wants you back".."well i don't want her back i love you wait ill get my stuff im coming with you" i go to get my bag but as soon as i walk away to get my bag Ali drives off..

Emily.. "Ive lost her now" i sit down on the chair crying..
Han.. "just give her some space to calm down you can talk tomorrow but you need to just forget being friends with Cece shes trouble"..
Emily.. "i know but see my point we all go the same school i wanted things to be less awkward"..
Aria.. "look over there now Cece laughing and joking with her friends she's happy Ali's gone"..
Emily.. "i just want to go home"..
Han.. "it took us ages to get the tent up and weve no way of getting back at the moment Caleb dropped us off here, he won't come back till the morning"..
Emily.. "fine then but im just going to go to bed" i say walking off to the tent..

ALI'S POV
I drive home feeling really upset i love Emily so much but im sick of her ex getting in the way and saying now she wants be friend's the only thing she wants is to split up me and Em well i guess now she has her way, as i get home its getting late my phone beeps but i don't look at it, i park up in the driveway then go in my house everyone is in bed i go straight upstairs getting changes into my nightware then get into bed looking at my phone..

Ali please come back :( we need to sort it out i love you xxx

I start to reply but change my mind im really upset she is so gullible to think Cece actually wanted to be friend's and excepts me and her as a couple, i hear my phone beep again this time it's Hanna..