Its You I Want Ali

CECE'S POV
School has just finished, Emily's been acting weird all day with me, after yesterday the fight with me and Ali. She text me earlier and said she wanted to talk with me after school and for me to meet her outside, she will probably say something to me like she should be able to be friends with Ali, i have suprise for her anyway, i walk outside and see Em waiting for me on the bench...

Cece.. "hey Em" she says trying to kiss her, but Emily pushes her away, "whats your problem Em"..
Emily.. "I'm just fed up of you and Ali fighting, your allowed friends so i should be able to"..
Cece.. "well the thing is Em, i was thinking last night and ive decided you and Ali can be friends and i ain't going to kick off anymore about it"..
Emily.. "but the thing is i wanted to really duscuss me and you aswell"..
Cece.. "me and you, what do you mean?"..
Em.. "well the thing is Cece i just don't think were actually..."
Scott.. butts in.. "hey you two, do you fancy doing something"..
Cece.. "Scott were busy talking, and I've actually got something planned tonight, ill text you later"..
Scott.. "okay no worries, have fun see you tomorrow".. he says walking off..
Emily.. "what do you have planned Cece?"..
Cece.. "what was you going to say first Em about me and you"..
Emily.. "it doesn't matter now, what you up to tonight?"..
Cece.. "well i booked us a table at your favourite Italian restaurant, then i thought we could go to the cinema"..
Emily.. "really why?"..
Cece.. "do i need a reason to treat my girlfriend come on lets go Em"..

EMILY'S POV
I go and reluctantly get in my car with Cece, i sit and reflect on how she's just acted towards me, how she told Scott she was busy, ive never seen her be that blunt towards him, and to say she's booked us a table at a restaurant, i don't know how to take it, i tried to end it but i couldn't after her being so nice towards me, i noticed on my phone Ali text me, i leave texting her back for the moment, we arrive at the restaurant and were seated at the table by the waitress who takes our order...

"when's your next swimmimg tournament Em?".. "it's at the end of this month why Cece?".. "im going to come and support you".. "okay".."are you okay Em?".."yes im fine why?".."just you seemed like you didn't want me to come and watch you" .."sorry Cece I do thanks that's sweet of you to support me".. "well you are my girlfriend" she says smiling to Em as the waiter brings there food over, they continue to talk whilst eating...

"Cece how come you've gone to this effort today, you don't usually want to spend it me and you".."i know but ive got to start giving you more time i know that now Em".."aww okay" she says smiling.. "can i ask you something though Em?".."yes sure what?".."i want you to be honest, do you like Ali as more than a friend?"..Emily pauses for a few seconds.. "no Cece i don't".."okay Emily good".. "im just going to the toilet I'll be right back Em".. as she walks off i quickly text Ali..

Sorry Ali i was going to break it off with Cece today, but she surprised me taking me out for a meal i couldn't do it :( xxxx

Have you changed your mind then do you still want her? xxxx

No its you i want i promise, ill call around yours later xxxx

Cece walks back over Em quickly puts her phone away.. "was you on your phone then Em?".."yes sorry it was my mum, just wondering if im okay thats all".."aww okay Em, instead of going to the cinema do you want to come back mine?".."i need go home tonight though Cece".."you still can just come around though for abit".."yeah okay let's go".. Cece pays the bill and we walk to the car holding hands.. "thanks for treating me".."your welcome Em".. they get to the car driving back to Cece's flat, going to her bedroom.. "shall we put a film on then Cece".. she comes over and starts kissing Emily who's sat on the bed, Em reluctantly kisses her back.. "id prefer to have sex it's been ages".."i don't feel in the mood though Cece"..

Cece walks off to the bathroom, Emily assumes she annoyed but she comes back a few minutes later in some sexy underwear.. "so Em what to you think?".. "mmm you look hot Cece" ..she walks over to Em, and takes off her shorts.. "no stop Cece".. she ignores and just takes off Emily's boxers aswell, pushing her down on the bed then starts to lick her pussy and around her clit teasing her tongue around it in circles, making Em  moan... "fuckkkk omg yesss".. Emily gets lost in the moment.. "shall i stop then, if your not in the mood?".."fuckk no continue Cece".. she keeps licking up and down her pussy whilst Em lies at the edge of the bed moaning, Cece spreads Emily's legs and sticks her tongue deep inside her wet pussy, fucking her hard with her tongue going in and out, faster and deeper each time her tongue inserts Em's pussy, she rubs two fingers on Em's clit at the same time... "fuckk yesss Cece ahhh" Em moans as she squirts inside Cece's mouth.. "mmm you taste so good Em" she says swallowing it as Emily goes over to the draw to put the sprapon, on putting lube all over it sitting against the back of bed.. "slowly jerk it for me" Cece says as she teases Em slowly undressing herself, she keeps jerking off her strap on looking sexily at Cece, till she comes over to her on the bed.. "okay move your hand Em".. she moves it as Cece sits on it riding her up and down.. "it feels so good deep inside my pussy Em" she moans as she bounces up and down on every inch of the strapon, Emily holds Cece close licking on her nipples sucking them softly.. "mmm that feels so good keep doing that Em"..Cece moans as Em keeps sucking  her nipples, whilst Cece goes faster riding every bit of Em's strap on going up and down, until she screams in pleasure... "ahhhh fuckkk Emilyyyy".. Cece grabs the sheets as she orgasms hard, then walks towards her dressing table, bending over.. "you know what i want come give it to me Em".. she goes over to Cece, grabbing her by the hips, thrusting the strapon inside her arse, Cece gasp as Emily goes faster and deeper, every inch of the strap on right inside her, the dressing table is shaking, as Em fucks Cece hard up the arse.. "take that Cece" she says going so fast.. "mmm yes i love that fiesty Em fuckkk".. all of a sudden whilst shes fucking Cece, Em moans in pure pleasure... "ahhhh fuckkk mmmm yesss".. Emily leans on to Cece's back as she reaches her climax squirting all down her legs.. "come on don't stop Em, im so close".. an out of breath Emily continues thrusting her strapon, deep inside Cece fucking her whilst putting her hands around playing with Cece's tits at the same time.. "take that Cece, she says fucking her arse until.. "ahhhh yesss mmmm fuckkk" Cece cums hard collapsing on the dressing table as Em pulls out her strap on taking it off, sitting on the chair.. "fuck that was good Em".. Cece says kissing Emily.. "im just going for a quick shower Em to wash my body join me?".. "no i'll go in at home Cece".. okay then"..she says walking off..

EMILY'S POV
I get my clothes back on, and feel regretful why did i just sleep with Cece, im so annoyed at myself, i see Ali's been texting loads that makes me feel even more guilty, ive just been confused by how Cece has been today totally loving how ive always wanted her to be the thing is its to little to late as i have now fallen for Ali, i text her back saying ill be around in half an hour, i hear Cece coming back..

"Emily are you going somewhere"
.."yeah sorry Cece i need to dash off my mum text me".."shall i come with you?".. "no ill be fine on my own, maybe come around another day i have some relatives around tonight".. "aww okay" ..Cece says saying goodbye to Em as she goes to her car, driving around to Ali's crying as she drives, as she gets there she wipes her eyes, getting out of the car walking to the door knocking on, Ali anwsers..

"Finally Em ive been waiting all night, come in"..they both go upstairs to Ali's room, sitting on the bed.. "Em have you been crying?".. "no its just hayfever".."you seem off with me".."im not Ali its just your imagination".."i dont think it is, you still want Cece don't you?".."no its not like that i want you Ali its just Cece has been so different today, she's actually treated me like a girlfriend".."so what are you saying Em"...she says looking sad.. "Ali i want you, please dont be upset".. "i really like you Em though as more than a friend".. "and i like you aswell, its just so difficult with how Cece has been, i couldn't tell her today".."i find it hard watching you and Cece when she kisses you, it hurts".."well Ali hows about this"..she says as she grabs Ali's head softly pulling her closer and softly kissing her lips, they smile at each other.. "but wait Em your still in a relationship".."yeah but i want you Ali"...she says leading Ali to the bed they look at each other lovingly.. Ali moves in closer kissing Emily again, they both pull away for a second then go back in passionately snogging each other using tongues they kiss for at least three minutes before pulling away smiling.. "did you like that Em?".."i loved it Ali, your lips are so soft"..Em cuddles Ali close on the bed lying down, holding her in her arms before long they fall asleep together in Ali's bed...

Hope you all liked this chapter i want to keep the drama going but its clear who Emily likes :) thanks for all your votes and views so far i appreciate them all :)