The Feelings Mutual

ALI'S POV
Ive just arrived at school Jason give me a lift, i walk towards school and see Emily standing with Hanna i go over to them, straight away i smile at Emily and she smiles back, it gives me a warm feeling inside my tummy..

Ali.. "hey you two"..
Emily.. "hey Ali"..
Hanna.. "Emily's just been telling me about the drama yesterday with Cece"..
Ali.. "oh don't remind me, she hates me anyway" she says laughing..
Hanna.. "she isn't a nice person in general, ive never got on with her, ive always thought Em can do better, oh Caleb wait up" Hanna says running off to him.. "catch up with you two later"
Emily.. "so how are you Ali?"
Ali.. "good now ive seen you" she says smiling.. "so did you tell Hanna about everything yesterday"..
Emily.. "you mean when you tryed to kiss me?"
Ali.. "yes"..
Emily.. "no i didn't tell her".. as they carry on talking Cece walks over..
Cece.. "can i have a word Emily, in private?"..
Emily.. "yeah sure, see you in class Ali"..

Cece and Em sit on the bench outside school as Ali walks inside

"what's up Cece?".."you leaving me yesterday, you didn't even text me"..."i know but i also left Ali, and it was embarrasing you both fighting".."will you shut up about her please".."but why is it ok for you to leave me and not spend time with me, you prefer to be with lads Cece".."no i prefer to be with you, its like you fancy Ali".."no i dont im with you, Ali is a friend".."okay let's get to class, lets stop discussing her don't i get a kiss Em?".. they kiss each other on the lips, smiling at each other as they walk to lesson, they go to sit down in class, Cece walks right past Ali holding Emily's hand making sure Ali can see, sarcastically smiling at her..

CECE'S POV
I sit down in class next to Em, i wanted to show Ali that Emily's my girlfriend that's why i walked past holding her hand i wanted to remind her SHE'S MINE, the teacher sets our work, we've just watched a video on the tv now we have to anwser questions, Leon starts whispering to me..

"Cece do you and Emily want to come around mine tonight, a few other's are coming around for drinks"..Cece looks at Em, who doesn't look up for it going.. "ill let you know Leon, ill text you".. "sshh please" our teacher says as we get on with our work, until the bell goes for lunch break, Cece and Emily walk off going into the canteen for food then sit down at the table, to eat..

"So Emily what do you think about going to Leon's tonight".."id rather to spend time just me and you to be honest".."yeah me to, shall we go to the cinema then Em".."yes let's go".. they kiss each other on the lips as Hanna walks over..

Hanna.. "sorry to break up this love fest"..
Emily.. laughing.. "its fine how are you Hanna?"..
Hanna.. "I'm good how are you two?"..
Cece.. "were good, when are we not though"..
Hanna.. "oh well let me think" she says sarcastically..
Emily.. "anyway how are you and Caleb"..
Hanna.. "amazing i love him so much, im going around his later"..
Emily.. "thats sweet"..
Hanna.. "were's Ali today?"..
Cece.. "why ask Emily?"..
Hanna.. "it was just a question Cece calm down"..
Emily.. "im not to sure anyway were she is, she will probarly be making some more friends"..
Cece.. "yeah there's more people in this school not just Emily" she says with a tone.. "wait just need a word with Scott" she goes over to him..
Hanna.. "don't let Cece control you Em"..
Emily.. "I'm not letting her, i'll see Ali later probably"..
Hanna.. "just do what you want, Cece does look at her" they both look over and see her sat down with Scott and Tom laughing with them..

ALI POV
I go off to the lesson, i don't know why Emily didn't wait for me, and talk to me at all during break, but then again she's so controlled by Cece, i sit in class doing my work sneakily texting Emily who has swim practice this afternoon..