Not Getting Back Together?

ALI'S POV
Jason has just dropped me off at school i walk to my locker putting my stuff inside as i turn around and see Cece she gives me a sarcastic smile she knows exactly what her game is, she's happy me and Emily have split up, i see her walk towards me..

"Are you okay Ali".. "piss off Cece".. "now that's not nice is it your acting like someone who's just split up with there girlfriend" she says laughing, i push her back against the lockers "don't mess with me i hate you, your evil Cece" as all this happens Emily rushes over...

Emily.. "Ali what's going on"..
Ali.. "nothing Cece just being sarcastic"..
Cece.. "you saw that Emily i did nothing Ali pushed me against the lockers"..
Emily.. "why did you push her Ali"..
Ali.. "are you being serious again taking her side" i say storming off..
Emily.. "no Ali wait i meant like what did Cece say for you to push her"..
Ali.. "it doesn't matter now" i walk into class sitting down..

Cece just watches on smiling to herself discreetly...

In class our teacher sets our work as im getting on with doing it, i see Emily look over to me, i give her a evil look putting my head back down getting on with my work i feel my phone vibrate..

Why are you being like this :( xxx

Because your always taking Cece's side i can see through her games shame you can't Em :(

In our lunch break i want to talk to you Ali we need to sort this out xxx

I don't bother replying im really annoyed by her i don't like Cece she's trouble and Emily just can't see it...

EMILY'S POV
I can't even concentrate with my work i just feel so fed up i want Ali back, i try to do my work the best i can, im relieved when our teacher says we can go for lunch it seemed like such a long morning as im getting my things together, i walk out of class..

Han.. "you coming for lunch Em?"..
Emily.. "yeah im coming"..
Aria.. "Ali you coming?"..
Ali.. "ill pass"..
Emily.. "just come please"..
Hanna.. "Please Ali"..
Ali.. "ill come but for only for Hanna and Aria"..

We all walk off to the canteen, as were walking i talk to Ali quietly..

"Ali can we please talk after we've eaten me and you".. "we will see" she says walking off catching up with Han and Aria..

As were eating the atmosphere is so awkward..

Hanna.. "can't you two please get back together"..
Ali.. "no i dont want to the only person Em should get back together with his Cece"..
Emily.. "Why do you say that i don't want Cece i love you"..

Cece walks past... "did i hear me name then?"..

Ali.. "oh and here she is, im going" she says getting up walking off..
Emily.. "Ali wait stop it"..
Cece.. "what did i do so wrong then"..
Emily.. "Cece just stay out of it" i run off looking for Ali, i cant find her anywhere..

"Jason have you seen Ali".. "not since this morning why?".. "just wondering".. "is everything okay?" He shouts as i run off.. "its fine yeah don't worry"..

I spend ages looking for her, i walk back to class getting stopped by Cece.. "Em is everything okay".. "yeah its fine".. "it doesn't look like it".. "just stay out of it from now on Cece you are glad me and Ali have split up".."im actually not i just wanted the best for you" she says as someone walks past falling over, we both start laughing, as Ali walks over..

Ali.. "having fun"..
Emily.. "Ali your there i was looking for you i wanted to talk to you"..
Ali.. "you clearly looked like you were looking for me, looked to me you were enjoying the company of your ex"..
Cece.. "we are allowed to talk, i said we could all be friends"..
Ali.. "just shut up Cece like I would want to be friends with you"..
Emily.. "Cece stay out of it now i don't think we will work being friends just leave me and Ali alone and move on"..
Cece.. "i have moved on i just wanted to be friend's"..
Ali.. "you wanted to ruin me and Emily that was always your plan"..
Emily.. "sorry Cece but i agree with Ali i see it all now, all your doing is trying ruin us your always there interfering in our relationship"..
Cece.. "what do you mean?"..
Ali.. "dont explain it to her she knows" she walks off
Emily.. "you turned up at camping and just so happen to meet me near the toilets, today in the canteen you suddenly appeared and now talking to me as Ali walked over, just leave me alone from now on" i say storming off..