Univited Guest

EMILY'S POV
We've just finished for the end of the school day, all day Cece has been giving me really evils looks after what happened yesterday between her and Ali but we have spoken so far as im packing up my stuff she shouts over to me..

Cece.. "Em can i have a word"..
Emily.. "i dont want any drama"..
Cece.. "there won't be".. she says as i walk outside the room, Ali walks beside me..
Emily.. "okay what Cece?"..
Cece.. "i said a word with you Em not your little bitch to"..
Ali.. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BITCH"..
Cece.. "erm you"..
Emily.. "stop arguing please, Ali trust me just go wait for me outside"..
Ali.. "fine then"..
Cece.. "bye bye".. she says sarcastically..
Emily.. "okay now tell me?
Cece.. "it's just basically about you and her"..
Emily.. "you mean Ali what about her"..
Cece.. "i know your dating its really hard for me to hear that especially coming from her not you"..
Emily.. "i know i should of told you, i just couldn't find the right time"..
Cece.. "so your officially dating now then"..
Emily.. "yeah we are Cece"..
Cece.. "okay then well hopefully she makes you happy" she says storming off...

CECE'S POV
I feel so annoyed with Em, i might have been a shit girlfriend towards her, but i did change towards the end i hate Ali so much and trust me I'll never let her get away with taking Emily away from me..

EMILY'S POV
Cece is really doing my head in i just wish we wasn't at the same school it's so awkward me dating Ali and my ex being at the same school the only time i can properly relax is after school its Friday now though so at least two days of peace hopefully, i walk out of school seeing Ali waiting on the bench...

"Em at last are you okay".. "yeah fine now".."what did she have to say?".. "oh just about me not telling her about me and you, i think she was just hurt it came from you not me".. "she knows though so what does it matter who told her".. "Ali i actually see her point though it would have been better coming from me".. "Okay well sorry".. it's fine let's just forget it now".. "Em do you fancy going into the gay bar in town later seen as it's Friday night"..

"Oooh were you off to".. Scott butts in...

"Go away scott".. Emily snaps...

"So Em are you up for it?".."yeah shall we go back to yours and get dressed Ali?".. "yeah we can do have you got some going out clothes at mine?".. "yeah i have my black skinny jeans and tank top".. "fuck you will look hot babe, lets go then"..

we get back to Ali's house and go up to her room, as were getting dressed for our night out Ali is being a big distraction... "how long are you planning on standing there topless for babe".. i say smiling at her.. "erm aslong as i want to".. "your a tease you know Ali".. "so what are you going to do about it Em".. "right that's it".. i say pushing her softly onto the bed kissing her lips passionately things start to get abit heated on the bed until Jessica walks in..

Ali.. "MOTHER!!"
Jessica.. "oh definatly wrong timing I'll go"..
Emily.. "Its okay come in Mrs D"..
Ali.. "were kind of in the middle of something"..
Jessica.. "its okay I'll let you get on with your sexy time".. she laughs...
Ali.. "Yeah go please mum im topless"..
Jessica.. "oh ive seen it all before" she says laughing, Em laughs also..
Ali.. "you and my mum are a nightmare together".. i say smiling..
Jessica.. "so were are you two going tonight"..
Ali.. "just to the gay bar in town"..
Jessica.. "well have fun girls, I'll go now so you can carry on your fun".. she says winking as she walks out of the room..

"Your mum is the best Ali".. "can't believe she caught you on top of me".. she says smiling as we kiss lips and continue to get dressed for our night out after one hour we order the taxi waiting downstairs for it to come, we hear a beep.. "its here Ali".. "Let's go then Em".. i say shouting bye to my mum as we get into the back of the taxi together holding hands..