Prom

A week later...

EMILYS POV
Today is the last day of school before the summer holidays, the past week has been horrible me and Ali are still not together, she's been spending alot of her time with Megan I'm not exactly sure what's going on between them but it breaks my heart seeing them together, I walk into school slightly late I walk straight to lesson walking in sitting down apologising for being late, the teacher doesn't really mind as it's the last day of term we are basically just setting up the hall for our end of year prom we walk to the hall putting up decorations banners and balloons...

Han.. "are you okay Em?"..
Emily.. "not really" I say looking over to Ali..
Han.. "go and talk to her"..
Emily.. "it's no point she's made up her decision she doesn't want me anymore" I say looking sad as Hanna hugs me..

ALIS POV
I look over to see Hanna hugging Em it breaks my heart I have missed her so much, I was just fed up of Cece interfering in our relationship, I want to go over but I feel it's to late to get back together she seems to have given up now on me..

Jason.. "go and talk with her Ali it's clear you still love her"..
Ali.."I do but I think she's over me now"..
Jason.. "don't be silly Emily loves you and you do her plus I'm sick of seeing you walking around miserable"..
Ali.."shut up you" I laugh pushing him playfully..  

I look over and see Emily talking to Paige I stop laughing with Jason and feel really jealous I hate it so much Emilys mine, she's clearly moved on I walk out of the gym and go into the toilet crying as Aria walks in..

"Ali are you okay".. "not really i feel so upset over me and Emily".. "do you want her back?".. "she's moved on so what's the point".."no she hasn't moved on she loves you Ali trust me I know Em and I've never seen her as happy as what I have with you".. "she's out there now talking to Paige she looks happy to me".. "just go and talk to her please".."there's no point were over for good" I wipe my eyes then walk out of the toilet going back to the hall continuing with the decorations..
______________________________________
Emily walks over to Aria.. "was you just talking to Ali?".. "yeah you need to talk to her she misses you Em".. "how do you know".. "I just do I know you need to get back together go and talk".. "I will in a minute Aria" I look over to her we go for lunch getting something to eat sitting in the canteen, I keep looking over to Ali I see her with Megan it makes me really jealous does she really miss me or was Aria just saying that to make me go and talk to her I think to myself, as soon as I finish eating I see Ali standing alone and walk over to her..

"Hey Ali how are you?".."I'm okay I guess".. "are you sure".. "yeah I'm fine don't worry".. "so are you looking forward to the prom tonight".. "I guess".. "oh so you have someone to go with".. "Megan invited me to be her date".. 'so you and her are together then?" I say looking sad.. "no we ain't together I don't just move on I loved you Em incase you forgot" she says with a tone.. "okay I only asked Ali don't need to get annoyed".. "I wasn't getting annoyed, so do you have a date Em" she says as I look around.. "yeah I do".. "oh okay well I best go have fun tonight" she says walking off looking sad.. "wait Ali".."you've said enough Em leave it"..

I walk back to Han & Aria..

Aria.. "and?"..
Emily.. "what do you mean?"..
Aria.. "what happened are you okay"..
Han.. "it doesn't look like it"..
Emily.. "no she's going to the prom with Megan"..
Aria.. "she can't be she admitted to me basically she loves you still"..
Emily.. "clearly not, okay we best clear out our locker were allowed to  go home after lunch break"..
Han.. "let's go and talk to her again come on Em"..
Emily.. "no it's no point" I say as we go to our locker I look at Ali on the way past..
______________________________________
Seeing Emily walk past me I just wanted to shout her back, Megan didn't really ask me to prom I just said it because I thought Em might be going with another girl and I was right she is I bet it's Paige, I walk to my locker getting my things Cece shouts me..