Be My Girlfriend Ali

EMILY'S POV
I wake up feeling so nervous this will be the first day i will be seeing Cece since i ended it with her, i go downstairs having some breakfast then go back upstairs to get dressed, i look at my phone and Ali has text me...

Hey Em, after school shall we go to the cinema :) xxxx

Yea sure Ali that will be perfect just me and you xxxx

I'm going to find it so hard not to touch you today at school xxxx

Me too, but sneaking around will be fun xxxx

I set of saying goodbye to my mum driving to school, i get to school walking into class noticing Cece isn't there but Ali is i walk past her smiling touching her hand softly sitting just behind her, i really wanted to sit next to her but for now to save Cece kicking off i sat behind her, as we're doing our work set by Mr Taylor, Cece comes through the door not even apologising for being late, she gives me such a evil look, as she sits down right at the back next to Scott...

"Cece have you got anything to say?" Mr Taylor asks.. "no why" she says with a tone.. "can you come outside the classroom a minute i would like to talk to you".. he says as she gets up, Ali look's over to her.. "what the hell are you staring at".. Cece snaps, as she storms out of class, coming back 2 mins later sitting down not even giving Em eye contact... "okay get on with your work now everyone".. our teacher says as we carrying on doing our work, till break as the bell goes i stand up and think shall i talk to Ali, i decide to just walk out of class Cece is stood there with Scott leaning against the lockers..

Cece.. "WHAT YOU STARING AT? she says to me with a tone..
Emily.. "your looking at me, what's your problem Cece just because we're over"..
Cece.. "so your with her now are you?".. she says pointing to Ali..
Ali.. "DON'T INVOLVE ME IN YOUR ARGUMENT"..
Cece.. "it's because of you me and Em ain't together anymore"..
Ali.. "maybe if you we're a better girlfriend"..
Cece.. "MAYBE IF YOU JUST DIDN'T GET INVOLVED"..
Emily.. "STOP ARGUING"..
Cece.. "look Em you want me still don't you"..
Emily.. "no i don't regret my decision"..she says walking off
Ali.. "wait up Em" she says following her..
Cece.. "YOUR A BITCH ALI" she says shouting to her..
Ali.. "takes one to know one"..

Ali walks into the the canteen getting food then joins Hanna and Em to talk..

Hanna.. "hey you two, what's the deal with Cece?"..
Emily.. "well you know i text you and told you we've broke up she's just giving me shit now"..
Ali.. "she thinks me and Emily are together thats why"..
Hanna.. "you both totally are ain't you?"..
Emily.. "we are but i dont want Cece knowing"..
Hanna.. "im so happy for you two, your perfectly suited"..
Ali.. "we are" she says looking lovingly at Em..

As were walking back to lesson Ali pulls Emily into the toilet.. "Ali what do you want" she says smiling... "i want this" she pulls Em close passionately kissing her lips.. "seriously I've missed that today".. "me too Ali but i cant be dealing with Cece, let's be getting back to lesson".."wait one last kiss" Ali says kissing Em's lips softly..

They walk back to lesson, Cece giving them evils.. "suprise your both together again".. "oh shut up Cece me and Emily are friends".. "yeah and you best keep it that way".. Cece snaps..

We get set our work and get on with it, i think about after school going to the cinema with Emily, i really wish she didn't have an ex as annoying as what Cece is, she really annoys me but i know when she isn't around Emily is herself and it makes me happy, the afternoon at school goes pretty quick before i know it the bell goes.. "Emily I'll get Jason to drop me off outside the cinema and meet you there so Cece doesn't catch us and start kicking off".. "good idea I'll meet you there in about 20 minutes".. "I'll miss you" Ali says quietly as she walk off..

Just as I'm walking out of class, Cece calls me over.. "do you fancy doing something Em together".. "Im busy tonight".."LET ME GUESS WITH ALI BITCH FACE".."Cece no not with Ali, I'm going for a meal with my mum".. "if your going to get with her the least you could do is tell me".."were friend's just like you and Scott".. "oh i give up".. she says walking off angry..

EMILY'S POV
I go to get in my car and think about how Cece is i still think she is only being like how she is, like asking if i fancy doing something with her because she is convinced I'm with Ali, i mean she is right in a way because we have done sexual things together and we do kiss but we aint officially girlfriend's yet, i drive to the cinema thinking about seeing Ali, as i get there i park the car walking around to the front entrance seeing Ali waiting for me, she kisses my lips.. "missed you Em".. "i missed you to Ali"...she says as they smile lovingly at each other..

We go into the Cinema holding hands, as we go to get our tickets we decide to watch the new Spider-Man, we get popcorn and a drink and go into our screen sitting down, we talk quietly as the trailers are on, well i say talk we make out with each other, as the movie starts we hold hands, sharing the popcorn and just enjoying each other's company, Ali whispers to me.. "Em I'm so happy i have someone like you in my life".. i smile at her.. "i feel the same Ali".. they continue watching the movie, when it finishes they make there way out to the car, driving back to Ali's, as they get there Emily parks up.. "stay over at mine tonight please Em".. "damn them eyes how can i say no to you".."so that's a yes".. "yeah I'll stay over Ali, I'll just text my mum to let her know".. Emily says as she texts her mum, then they both get out of the car, and go into the house..

Jessica.. "oh you scared me then i was just going up to bed Ali, oh hello Emily"..
Emily.. "hey Mrs Dilaurentes"..
Ali.. "Em is staying over is that okay mum?"..
Jessica.. "that's fine, im going to bed so if you two want to you know don't worry i wont hear im a good sleeper"..
Ali.. "MUM!!"..
Emily.. laughing..
Jessica.. "Emily's used to me already, goodnite girls".. she says walking upstairs laughing..
Emily.. "goodnite Mrs D"
Ali.. "night mum" they follow upstairs going into Ali's room.. "can you take a picture of us Emily"..
Emily.. "yeah sure, come here then Ali"..

"Aww that's so cute, i love this one look Ali"

"Aww that's so cute, i love this one look Ali".. "we look perfect together".. "i know".. Emily says as they kiss lips, then get ready for bed, they get into bed and cuddle up.. "Ali".. "yeah Em?".. "can i just say thankyou for being understanding about the Cece suitation".. "its okay i mean not going to lie i find it difficult in school to keep my hands off you, but i know it wont be like this forever".."exactly Ali".. she says as they hold each other close.. "oh one more thing Ali".. "yeah Em".. "look at me".. Ali looks at Em.. "i just want to ask you something".."you can ask me anything Em".. "will you be my girlfriend?".. "OH MY GOD YESSSS YESSS YESSSS AHHHHHH".. she says smiling.. "ssshhh Ali your mum will hear".. she says laughing... "sorry I'm just so happy you asked me that"..."Im glad your happy Ali so is that a yes then".. "100 million percent YES".. she says smiling as they snog each other then cuddle up.. "goodnite Ali".. "goodnite my beautiful wait for it Em..GIRLFRIEND".. Ali says as they both smile at each other lovingly falling asleep together in bed..

Hope you like this chapter thankyou so much for your support to it, i LOVE all your VOTES and VIEWS :)