Cece Vs Ali

ALI'S POV
Ive just finished my second day at school, its been a interesting day the morning started off rubbish, mainly because Cece was in watching my every move, every time i spoke to Emily she give me evils, but then the afternoon was amazing i got to speak to her more as Cece went home apparently she was ill she didn't look it, but to be honest i was happy to see her go home, the bell has gone but i sit there waiting for Em to pack up her stuff..

"You ready Em".. "yeah lets go Ali".. "Were you off now?".. "i was just going to text Cece see if she's okay then just go home why?".."do you want to go ice-skating?".."are you joking, i cant skate swimming yes but not skating"..she says laughing.. "oh come on it will be a laugh i cant skate either, but it will be good to have fun".. "erm go on then why not, let's go Ali"..she says as they walk outside, they bump into Jason..

Jason.. "hey Ali where you going?"..
Ali.. "im going ice-skating with Emily, oh Em this is my brother, and Jason this is Emily"..
Emily.. "nice to meet you Jason"..
Jason.. "you to Emily, so are you single?"..
Ali.. "she's gay bro so unlucky, anyway see you later" she says as they both walk off getting into Emily's car, as Jason is walking to his car Scott approaches him.. "hey are you new around here?".."yeah its my second day".."so how you finding it?".."its going good so far".."well im Scott, anyway were was them two going?".."im Jason, who my sister and Emily?".."yes were they off to?".."oh ice-skating".. "oh okay, see you later Jason" he says walking off..

At the ice-rink...

"I can't believe you've got me here Ali".."its going to be fun"..she says laughing as they both get there skates, then sit down putting them on.. "wait let me text Cece to see if she's okay".."okay Em" Ali says looking jealous..

Hey Cece are you okay, how are you feeling xxx

Im not to bad Em, miss you xxx

Do you want me to come around later xxx

You can but i dont want you catching my bug xxx

Okay ill see you tomorrow then xxx

"Okay we ready for this Ali".."lets go then Em" she says as they both get onto the ice, Emily falls over straight away, Ali starts laughing.. "oi its not funny this is hard work"..she says smiling.. "lets go slow hold onto the side like this Em".."oh yeah this is easier, ill just hold the side constantly"..she says as she holds the side, laughing with Ali.. "right that's it, i have a secret Em".."what secret Ali" she says looking worried as Ali skates off, doing spins, and skating really fast around the rink as Emily watches on looking shocked, Ali comes back to Em..

"So how was that Em".."Ali your a pro"..she says laughing.. "well i used to go alot growing up, come here hold my hands ill help you Em"..she slowly leads Emily around the rink.. "this isn't to bad, with your help Ali".."your getting it Em" she says letting go of her hands, as Emily skates around on her own, before long there both having fun laughing and joking together as they skate, after one hour they get off the rink, taking there skates back as they go to the cafe in the skating arena and get some food sitting down to eat and talk..

"So did you enjoy today Em?".."yeah it was fun Ali, i loved it so much".."good im happy you had fun, even though you were rubbish at the beginning, but funny to watch".."shut up you, we cant all be pro's like you" she says as they both start laughing, as there laughing Cece walks over looking furious..

Cece.. "WHAT THE FUCK"..
Emily.. "Cece are you okay, what's up?"
Cece.. "that BITCH!!" she says shouting at Ali..
Ali.. "What have i done now"
Cece.. "What did i tell you, Em is my girlfriend i dont appreciate you taking her out"..
Emily.. "were just friends Cece"
Cece.. "are you stupid Emily, Ali fancies you dont you BITCH?"..
Ali.. "don't start shouting at me you dont scare me Cece"..

A man who works at the cafe comes over.. "can you three leave please" we all go outside..

Cece.. "now were out here i can do what i want" she says grabbing Ali by the hair, as Ali grabs Cece's hair too..
Emily.. tries to break them up.. "will you both just stop".. they continue to pull each other's hair, till they eventually stop..
Cece.. "JUST STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND"..
Emily.. "look Cece you have friend's, stop trying to control everything"..
Cece.. "so your taking her side are you"..
Emily.. "its not about taking sides"..
Ali.. "we would have invited you but you were ill"..
Cece.. "like hell you would have you bitch! You want Em to yourself"..
Emily.. "how did you even know we were here"..
Cece.. "Scott told me"..
Emily.. "oh should of guessed he would run to you blabbing"..
Ali.. "you have friends Cece, why cant Em?"..
Cece.. "shut up you"..
Ali.. "stop fucking telling me to shut up"..
Cece.. "Em are you coming"..
Emily.. "how did you get here Cece?"..
Cece.. "Scott brought me"..
Emily.. "well he can pick you back up, im sure he will do anything for you"..
Cece.. "Scott's just a friend"..
Emily.. "so is Ali"..
Ali.. "she has a point Cece"..
Cece.. "FUCK YOU ALI!!'
Emily.. "right im going on my own, both of you can find your own way back".. she says walking to her car, driving off..

Cece.. "just remember Ali, stay the fuck away from my girlfriend".. she says walking off..
Ali.. "DON'T THINK SHE EVEN WANTS YOU NEAR HER CECE LET ALONE ME".. she says shouting to Cece, as she walks off, Cece turns around sticking her middle finger up swearing at Ali as she continues to walk off.. Ali sits on the bench just about to text her brother when she hears a car beep its Emily..

"Well you didn't think i would just go did you?" She says smiling.. "get in Ali"..she gets in.. "i can't believe you came back, i was just texting my brother then".."i wouldn't just leave you, your new around here".."aww Em, sorry about what happened with Cece".."its okay it wasn't your fault, i made sure she went then came back for you".."thanks Em".. they carry on talking, and laughing together again about ice-skating, as they arrive at Ali's house.. "thanks for the lift home Em".."your welcome, thanks for a fun day".."so i guess ill see you at school tomorrow Em".. "yeah i guess you will" she says smiling, they look into each other's eyes for a few seconds, then Ali goes in to kiss Emily, but she pulls away.. "Ali i can't do this".."im sorry i shouldn't have tried i know your in a relationship".."yeah me and Cece have our problems but im not a cheat"..she says as Ali gets out of the car.. "bye Em see you tomorrow".."bye Ali".. she says driving off...

EMILY'S POV
I drive home and go straight upstairs, i look at my phone noticing Ali has text to see if im home okay, it makes me smile she cares, Cece is never like that towards me, i loved today with Ali she made me so happy, i feel when im with her she gives me her full attention, something i don't get off my own girlfriend, then when Ali tried to kiss me, there was a split second i thought kiss her back but i would never cheat i just couldn't, i lie in bed and watch a film, thinking about everything..

Hope you are all still enjoying this story thanks for all your views and votes makes me happy i appreciate them all :)