Perfect Day

ALI'S POV
I wake up and stare lovingly at Em asleep next to me, she looks so fit even when asleep, shes so beautiful i want her to be my girlfriend but im not going to ask her just yet as i know she's only just split up from Cece, i cuddle up to Em until she wakes up..

"Was you watching me sleep" she says smiling.. "yeah i was you looked so cute Em".. "i feel so embarrassed now".. "sshh you and kiss me"..they both start making out kissing each other's lips passionately using tongues, as there kissing Ali's mum comes in, they instantly stop kissing Em looks so embarrassed..

Jessica.. "oh sorry Ali i didn't know you had someone here".. she says closing the door..
Emily.. "Ali why you laughing, its not funny".. she says blushing..
Ali.. "it is funny, don't worry Em, my mum had to meet you at some point"..
Emily.. "not like that though" she says smiling..
Ali.. "its fine, shall we go out for some food"..
Emily.. "McDonalds breakfast i fancy"..
Ali.. "I'm up for that, lets go"..

They both get dressed and go downstairs, getting stopped by Ali's mum..

Jessica.. "hey you two, i take it your Emily"..
Emily.. "yes it's nice to meet you"..she says looking awkward..
Jessica.. "yeah this time i get to speak to you, you both seemed busy earlier".. she says smiling..
Ali.. "MUM!"..
Jessica.. "I'm just teasing that's all, you know me Alison"..
Ali.. "Em don't worry she's always like this"..
Emily.. "aww okay".. she says smiling..
Ali.. "okay mum we are going now for some breakfast"..
Jessica.. "i thought you already had that when i walked in earlier"..
Ali.. "MUM, right that's it im getting Emily out of here, before you scare her off"..she says laughing..
Jessica.. "see you both soon then, it's so nice to meet you at last Emily"..

They walk to the car getting in, driving to mcdonalds... "sorry about that Em".. "it's fine" she says laughing.. "your mum seems a right laugh".. "she is she's like my best friend, i tell her everything hence why she knows so much about you".."all good things i hope".. "mostly".. she smiles.. "oi cheeky".. they both sing along to the music.. "i love this song Em".. "me to are you ready for the chorus, lets sing it together".. Ali says turning it up..

🎵My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on
And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own

'Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself 🎵

"Em do you fancy going to the beach later?".. "yeah that sounds fun, i need my bikini though".. "we can go and buy one after food".. "oh shopping no i hate it".. "you get to see me in a bikini though Em".. "FUCK! Okay ive changed my mind, lets go shopping"..she says laughing as they order there food at the drive-through, they park up and eat in the car.. "so Em at school am i meant to stay away from you?".. "no you don't need to stay away, i just don't want Cece to know how close we are just yet".."okay can we sneak around the corner though or in the bathroom for a quick kiss, ill miss your lips all day".. "well how's this for now Ali".. she says leaning over kissing her lips softly.. "you are so good at kissing Em".. "so are you Ali, and your eyes well there so beautiful and blue".. they smile lovingly at each other, before getting out of the car and walking holding hands to the shopping mall.. "let's go in here Em, i love this shop".."okay Ali".. they walk over to the swim wear.. "this one will do for me".."Em you just picked up the first thing you saw look around first" she says laughing.. "im not like you Ali, your a typical girl, you'll be ages picking out one bikini".. she says smiling.. "oh sshh you Em".. after 20 mins Ali picks one.. "this one i like, i need to try the bikini top on though, i think my tits have gone bigger what do you think Em?".. "erm.. yeah well i guess".. "aww you've gone red again Em, follow me".. she says smiling walking off to the changing room's pulling Emily inside with her.. "i can wait outside if you want Ali".. "just sit down Em, stop being so nervous i need your opinion".. "you make me nervous Ali" she says laughing, as Ali takes off her bra.. "HOLY FUCK".."what Em everything okay?".. "yeah everything is just fine, so my tits Em, do they look bigger".. "definatly Ali".. "well you can stop staring now Em".. she says laughing as she leans forward kissing her lips, Em stands up softly pushing Ali against the door passionately kissing her and playing with her tits at the same time, making Ali moan softly... "mmm fuckk Emily"..she says turning Em around pushing her against the door softly as she pulls down her shorts, and boxers, going down onto her knees.. slowly licking Emilys clit.. "fuckk ahh that feels so good Ali".. "sshh Em".. she says as she continues licking up and down her pussy going right down teasing her tongue around near her wet pussy hole, rubbing Em's clit at the same time, making her legs go weaker as she gets closer to her climax, Ali looks up into Em's eyes as she sticks her tongue inside her pussy deep, moving it around.. "ahhhh fuck fuckkkk Aliiiiiii"..Em moans as she squirts into Ali's mouth.. "mmm fuckk you taste so good Emily".. "right that's it, lean against the door now" Em says to Ali as she sucks on her nipples teasing her wet tongue around them, whilst looking in Ali's eyes, she licks two fingers going down to Ali's pussy, lifting up her skirt and sticking her  fingers inside Ali's wet pussy, fucking her slowly with them, she starts to pick up speed going in and out of her faster and deeper, at the same time as sucking her nipples.. Ali moans as Emily continues fingering Ali out making her orgasm covering Em's fingers "fuckkk yesss Emilyyy".. "mmm so bad you are Ali" she says standing up licking Ali's cum off her fingers.. they kiss each other's lips smiling at each other, getting back dressed as they walk out of the changing room smiling at each other.. "does it fit you okay" the shop assistant asks.. "yeah sorry i took so long, i was just making sure it looks okay on me" Ali says as they walk off to pay laughing..